1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Story History of your character (RPG)

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Chim, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

Hello, I was thinking about what character I want to make in future. I'm watching "9" and... I'm thinking about Mechari girl what is underdeveloped. She is one of trial - machines with more emotions than Cassians. She felt in love but she can't show it, because she doesn't know and all what she get when she ask about it is laugh. She fight because she want to become valuable and get the chance to show her emotions. If I won't choose Dominion I may create human with familiar story - she fight because she felt in love with Granok (probably more funny than sad robot story) and she need to show that she isn't worst than stone girls. What do you think about that? Can you show me your character story?

Sorry if there was thread like that. Im bad at searching in english. ;)

Hugs, Chim
    Vulgork and Opie Macleod like this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I just want Chua world Domination trough the use of big ass explosions :D

And i want to experiment on Exiles :sneaky:

My character = evil incarnate
    Vulgork and Chim like this.
  3. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

If I will choose Mechari I can get some Exiles for ya! :D
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Check the names under my siggy, those have a high priority for being experimented on :D
    Chim likes this.
  5. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

If I can make cute, inconspicuous Mechari you will get them all. ;)
    Extatica likes this.
  6. Opie Macleod

Opie Macleod New Cupcake

If it is a story you enjoy, then I give the thumbs up. That is the main thing after-all. Enjoying the game in your own way. Having fun is the point of it all. So good job on the story.

My main character's storyline is an eccentric radio host for the Exiles who is actually undercover for the Imperial Corps of Intelligence. On a mission to take out a influential leader of a group of Exiles. The story is open and varied. The intent being deep cover and perhaps falling to the Exile way of thinking. Though I took to have the story develop organically and see what happens. Could even lead to my character's death.
    Chim likes this.
  7. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

My story may be funny. I like that!

Your is interesting. Bad thing is that it would easy end. :c
    Opie Macleod likes this.
  8. Opie Macleod

Opie Macleod New Cupcake

And in this world - that is all that matters. :D
    :cool: Could end easy enough. Or could go crazy. Either way I'll have fun with it and hopefully my guildies will too. And if it ends, it ends. Plenty of characters to make, plenty of stories to try out. And who knows? Maybe once in the game I'll want to try something totally different. :laugh:
  9. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

Psst, you can become that dumby Granok (handosme, of course). :"D
  10. Riuuki

Riuuki Cupcake

Well, my male Aurin is the equally-cute twin of Ayora's Aurin, who loves knowledge and teasing machines, plants and dominion a-like into death.

Cute, deadly and fun loving.

*lick*
  11. Vulgork

Vulgork Cupcake

My Mechari is obsessed with machines, tinkering and trying to understand how he himself works. He has tinkered on other Mechari, including himself and whenever a fellow Mechari falls in battle he tries to get his hands on the body for dissection.

In his eyes, steel is superior to flesh and once he has managed to reverse engineer himself, he can become a metallic god who creates mechanic life and is able to shape himself as he sees fit. Most importantly he is afraid of dying and wants to be able to make a backup of himself to become functionally immortal.
    This is due to a near-death experience, where most of his body was destroyed by an explosion and he thought he was going to die, but his head survived and was planted onto a small maintenance bot for a few months before some unlucky Mechari lost his head in an "accident" during maintenance and our friend was able to get a proper body again.

Unfortunately his own complexity seems to still defeat him, but as a Scientist on Nexus he hopes to attain the knowledge and technology he is lacking to completely understand the Mechari machinery.

To keep himself at a safe distance during combat, his weapon of choice is a large heavily modified Sniper Rifle.

His body is covered in a black chassis made out of an alloy that he engineered himself to be less susceptible to damage and better protect his precious circuits until he has finished his research. In addition he spent much time in enhancing his shield generators and self-regenerative nano-technology.

Ironically this superior defense resulted in the Dominion command assigning to him a role in combat that consists mainly of taking hits for others and keeping them safe while he soaks up as much hurt as possible.

Mechari - Engineer(Tank) - Scientist
    (So yeah I have my hopes high that the unnanounced rifle-class will be an engineer and able to tank. Scientist might also change to settler since he just likes constructing things)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Chim likes this.
  12. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

He is human in metal body! :inlove:
    I like that story, wish it will be longer. And, of course, I like that rainbow. ^___^
    Vulgork likes this.