1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

How cool would this be for espers?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Varked, Aug 30, 2013.

?

Would you want something like this?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Varked

Varked New Cupcake

I was looking on the website and i noticed this picture (I attached a screenshot of it.)
    Now, how cool would it be if esper's had a passive that when you'd pop it you'd have psychic hands and would give a bonus buff kinda like a warriors stance or it could be a big cooldown and for the duration of 10 or so seconds you'd have the psychic hands. Also it could happen when they have 4 of the combo points that esper's use and also they could make it that at 1 point your hands would just be a little blue looking then it could get bigger and bigger and at four it would look like it does in the picture. I really just wanna own children with big psychic hands;)

Answer yes or no and justify why you said yes or no.

Attached Files:

2. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

I think that would be excellent. A "Tranquil Fury" ability that causes your Esper to glow with unbridled psychic power and just start wrecking everything in a graceful dance of energy and destruction would be just perfect.