1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hybrids and multiple armor sets

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Xandliss, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Xandliss

Xandliss New Cupcake

So I have a fear, I plan to main a medic, I love the look of them and play style. However it seems that healing skills are based on support power and dips is on assault power. If I am required to be a main healer am I going to need a second set of armor, one to heal and one to dps?

I hope they take this into consideration, usually dungeon grinds etc for one set of gear can be bad enough with poor luck but for 2 sets, I am not a fan.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I say it has less of an impact then some other games that you may have played.

However! Gear and it's stats will ALWAYS impact your damage. So if you want to be a good dps for in raids.....then yeh I suggest you'd better get that second gear set :coffee:
    Livnthedream likes this.
  3. CptElendi

CptElendi Cupcake-About-Town

Idk what bother people in farming 2 different set... you have to do this in EVERY SINGLE mmo...if you want to heal, you need healing gear, if you want to dps or tank you need gear for this specific role too.

The FIRST set is hard to get...but once your first set is fully set up, you can EASILY farm another one. Just bring a geared healer or dps or tank with you that don't need any drop and get all the loot for you.

Boom...2 set easy.

The good thing is...once you have dps and heal gear..you can easily create a hybrid build...so in fact 2 set = 3.

GG

(Well, it will be another story for raid, but in dungeon it will be really simple to gear up 2 different set)