1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Igqira's Magic Attack Bonus ART Thread.

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Igqira, May 2, 2013.

1. Igqira

Igqira New Cupcake

Hello there! My name is Wesley. I'm new to the forums-- having just recently gotten into Wildstar, I'm really looking forward to the game. I've been lurking the forums here silently for a bit and I just drew this up, thought I'd share my stylized Draken.

[​IMG]

May do more! I haven't drawn in so long I'm really out of practice, I need to pick it up again and Wildstar doodles sound like a good place to start. Thanks for reading!
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Very interesting take on the Draken, looks kind of demonic in a good way. :) Welcome to WSC as well.
  3. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Interesting take, either very punk or goth.
  4. Zel

Zel Cupcake

Very cool :) certainly a different take with the forlorn eyes and shackle.
  5. Igqira

Igqira New Cupcake

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the comments, I really appreciate it! I hope to start drawing more for this thread. I might be able to take a request or two if anyone is interested. No guarantees though!
  6. Goradel

Goradel Cupcake

Did you happen to use an Alchemy sketch as a base?
  7. Igqira

Igqira New Cupcake

Nope, was completely free form-- what's that?

Not entirely wildstar related but my best friend wanted me to work out some tattoo sketches for her from Cat Soup-- if any of you have heard of it, it's a weird morbid short film anime about a family of cats.

[​IMG]

The last one started off just being purple but it reminded me of a moogle so I had to do it.
  8. Goradel

Goradel Cupcake

It's an art program designed primarily around creating shapes. A lot of digital artists use it to create loose sketches or abstract forms that they work over in another form to make a finished illustration. People also tend to use the mirror function with it a lot.

Since your picture is mirrored and has a bunch of geometric shapes, I just figured there was a chance. ;)
  9. Igqira

Igqira New Cupcake

Ah, I see. I usually just have a bad habit of flipping and inverting my pictures around afterwords. Generally I flip my pictures to begin with to look for mistakes but sometimes I go overboard.

Attached Files:

10. Igqira

Igqira New Cupcake

Ah, nope! I might have to look into it though, sounds neat.

Trying to pick up my tablet more often, started doodling a femme chua.

[​IMG]

The nose is proving difficult, going to take a break from it for now but I thought I'd share since I haven't posted in a while!