1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Illiterati Guild Announced

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by JarNod, Jul 19, 2013.

1. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

Today I'm pleased to announce the unveiling of my guild, Illiterati. We are a West Coast progressive raiding guild. We're not focused on being #1, just working and playing hard. Please check out our website if you're interested: www.illiterati-guild.com/home.php

Schedule: All times PST. We are planning for 3 nights a week, but have not officially set a weekly schedule.

Faction: We have not yet decided on a faction.

Currently looking for group members, group leaders and regular members. If you don't know exactly what that means, head to our website to find out.
    Eremite, Fishsticks, Rumze and 3 others like this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to list it into the Guild Registration :up:

PS: Pick Dominion, they rock!
  3. Kethrym

Kethrym Well-Known Cupcake

I wish you the best of luck my friend. If you don't know JarNod, he's one of those cornerstones of the WildStar Community. We all know him, we all love him, and anything he touches will no doubt become better. :)
    Shalanigh and JarNod like this.
  4. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

So, you finally took the plunge huh? :D Good luck to you mate, you will do great!
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Yup he certainly deserved his special title in here :up:

Ooohhhh now I get it.....Jarnod just hasn't touched the Exiles yet....;)

Just kidding Good Luck Jarnod and hope we'll meet in-game :D Let's give eachother a wooping or let's meet for a drink :coffee:
    JarNod likes this.
  6. JarNod

I'm blushing now :p
  7. Durus

Durus Cupcake

What can I say other than: "Do you even hug, bro?"

/hug JarNod

Well done, bud. Look forward to seeing you have a good time with the guild.
    Shalanigh, JarNod and Kethrym like this.
  8. Rumze

Rumze "That" Cupcake

Good luck jar!
  9. Gray

Gray Podcaster

[​IMG]
    It is high time I introduce my group: Anti-Sobriety. We are merely a link in the chain of the greater good that is the Illiterati. However, by applying to my esteemed group you've already taken the first step in achieving mastery of the Wildstar. If you apply under my banner you've guaranteed yourself a spot in fighting the good fight, preferably after a few drinks.

What we have at the Illiterati: Group leaders that are well established in the wildstar community and one of which shows off just how crazy he is about the wonders of online games via constant streaming in Chief_Sarcan.

What we don't have: Drama (unless I start it), a guild tabard nor a guild bank. (some day)

As for raid experience, it's 'oft disputed, but I am the first public-ish Metal Maw raid leader. Therefore I have the authority to say The Illiterati is 1/1 Metal Maw.

What's that? Proof you ask?

[​IMG]

In fact: bottom right is the Guild Master of the Illiterati. My proud fist being raised is in the far right. Won't you join us and raise your first as well?!

*turns off mic and leaves the podium*
    *The Illiterati suddenly forms against the wall written in flame*
  10. Sarcan

Sarcan Cupcake

As the quiet Group Leader (except when streaming) of the Illiterati, I am not in this particular photo but I am behind our extremely excited Guild Master (just off camera) providing support as any good minion should.

I am very proud of the direction we are going as a Wildstar Guild and I hope you come check us out.
    Eremite and JarNod like this.
  11. JarNod

I should also say that we are recruiting!

We are looking for 2 more Group Leaders that are willing to put in the time and effort needed to help this guild be successful.

Nearly all the groups are recruiting as well. Check out our recruitment page: www.illiterati-guild.com/recruitment.php to see which one fits your personality best!
  12. Katu_Kath

Katu_Kath Robot Cupcake

Have you by chance chosen a faction yet?