1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

I've gotten hacked!

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Alonor, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Alonor

Alonor New Cupcake

Ok , so I'm three days into playing, and i've already gotten hacked.Admitetly i dont have the 2 step authentication but anyway, i can login for a short period then he kicks me out.I cant login to change my password cause i dont get the emails to verify my ip adress , nothing! I've change the password on my email but i dont know what to do? I have a ticket but i cant wait for that really
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Unfortunately, WildStar Central is a fansite community and not owned or operated by Carbine Studios. As such, we have no way to assist with any issues relating to your account - you will need to wait on that ticket you submitted.

Perhaps jump on Twitter and send a message to @TonyRey or @WildStarOps to try and get some priority on your ticket!
  3. Alonor

Alonor New Cupcake

It's fine, i finally got an email so i fixed it ...I knew this is a fansite, i was just thinking if anyone else had a similar issue or could tell me if everyone else wasnt getting their emails for verification(or was it just me). Thanks anyway...