1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Jabbit - Extra Life! (Ɔ◔‿◔)Ɔ ♥

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by BlackSwan, Oct 23, 2014.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan New Cupcake

Hi everyone.

This Saturday is Extra Life, and while I'm sure many of you and your guilds are participating in some way, I would like to arrange an event to support this cause (see post on the official forums).

The Whitevale Butcher Party PVP event is on Saturday, 25th October, 14h00 UTC — and I don't want to interfere with that, so I'll tentatively schedule the Extra Life event for Sunday, 26th October, 14h00 GMT. You may check this time against your own time zone here. If this clashes with too many raid times, send me a PM and I'll reschedule.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    Sign up to Extra Life with your character's name and become part of our Jabbit Extra Life team here.
    The hospital I chose is Children's Hospital Central California, which is in Carbine's hood.
    Donate a minimum of €1 ($1.27) to our Jabbit Extra Life page here. (NB. ALL proceeds go directly to Extra Life).
    Share the page with friends and family!
    Dye a costume pink (10 silver from any Dye Vendor in Thayd/Illium). Pink Chuas are welcome to arrive nekkid (for a good cause).
    Add Felix Finkelstein (Dominion) or Destinia Youtube (Exiles) to Neighbours.
    Join us on our respective plots on Jabbit this Sunday, 26 October at 14h00 GMT.

I have created a grid on my plot, so arranging players in formation shouldn't take long at all (20 mins max providing everyone arrives on time). Here is a rough idea of what it will look like (I Photoshopped the same three characters to give you guys an idea of what I'd like to do. It'll look 100% better with a variety of races/heights/costumes). I will be recording / SS the event and posting the results here after.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PRIZES:
    A prize of in-game gold will be given to a randomly selected winner! (If any guild leaders would like to donate towards cash prizes so that we can potentially get more guilds/players incentivized to participate, that would be great!) Additionally, if anyone has a Gamescon code they are willing to donate as a prize, that would be awesome too!

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND: [​IMG]
    I would like to encourage all Exile players on Jabbit EU to take on the challenge and support Destinia Youtube, who is running an identical event to mine for the Exiles on Jabbit!
    It would be great to see a bunch of 'pink heart' screenshots and donations to the Jabbit EU Extra Life page from both factions!

Lets show the online gaming community that the WildStar / Jabbit EU community cares!

DOMINION:
    Private Message:
    BlackSwan
    Email: grimwolvesza@gmail.com
    In-game: Gruffalo Grouchasson / Felix Finkelstein
    Twitter: @BlackSwanZA

EXILES:
    Private Message:
    IDestinia
    Email: idestinia@live.fr
    In-game: Destinia Youtube
    Twitter: @IDestinia
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  2. BlackSwan

BlackSwan New Cupcake

Join our Jabbit: Extra Life! event
    TODAY, 26th Oct, 14h00 GMT!
    5 players stand a chance to WIN 4 plat each!
    There will also be epic Costumes / FABkits up for grabs!
    For more info /w Felix Finkelstein in-game.