1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Knick Knacks and Stuff

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Roa, May 25, 2013.

1. Roa

Roa Cupcake

SO I've been lurking in the forums for a long time since I saw the some of the trailers which were awesome and gave me some good vibes ahhh

especially the new one with Agent Voxine :inlove: haaa...

I applied for the beta and I can't wait for my invite and its release, be that buy to play or pay to play I'm gonna slave my self to earn to play this game hahah, but alas I still haven't got the invite...oh well I'm just gonna spend my time here instead.

Just to be clear Agent Voxine convince me to join the Dominion indefinitely...

I got seduced by her robot charm arggg!! WHY!!

after watching I started doing sketches again ahhh thx Carbine I would really like to shake the hands of the Concept Artists soo much! Tremendous job on the art style!

I haven't drawn for a long time so I'm a bit rusty...rusty rusty rusty..
    Vox.jpg
    Nearo, Jini, Dragon and 17 others like this.
  2. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

WOW!!! Nice! :D These are incredible! I absolutely love all the personality and poses. :eek:

Also, I think many of us were! :) She is just pure awesome.

I look forward to seeing more of your work! Do you, by chance, have a DeivantArt account? I need more! ^_^
    Roa likes this.
  3. Awesomnius

Awesomnius New Cupcake

Wow! I love your art mate! If you think you're rusty, then you must make chrome look like soggy cardboard. :p

Edit: I just check out your DA as well Fate, your art's pretty damned good too.
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  4. Eluldor

Eluldor Cupcake-About-Town

Nice work. The POed one under the Cassian is my favorite expression. Hope to see you do some original work too!
  5. Roa

Roa Cupcake

Oh

Apparently I do http://shantypaper.deviantart.com/

This is how I usually do in sketching stuff which I'm lazy to do and messy and sloppy ....oh well icon.jpg
    Nearo, Dyraele and Fate Flyer like this.
  6. Graff (FLB)

Graff (FLB) Cupcake-About-Town

Awesome sketches! I was actually thinking of doing a Voxnine sheet myself XD But you did a very awesome job :) Do you have a DA?
  7. Azhdaha

Azhdaha Cupcake-About-Town

I love how much expression you've been able to capture on her face in those - wicked!
  8. Awesomnius

Awesomnius New Cupcake

Hey Roa, did you ever think to have(or have) a webcomic? Your art's more than good enough for it. Hell, imagine you and Fate doing a webcomic, that'd be awesome.

Also, your picture of Gaige (sp?) crying about her anarchy about sums me up when I die or restart in BL2.
  9. Roa

Roa Cupcake

Hmmm I think so if Fate likes to collaborate

I'm not really good at coloring...heck I've been losing my coloring when I entered college

I just really love sexy robots with spunky personality -////-

I do http://shantypaper.deviantart.com/
    Azhdaha likes this.
  10. Graff (FLB)

Graff (FLB) Cupcake-About-Town

11. Artefact

Artefact Cupcake

Just awesome ! Keep it up !
  12. Sera Serenity

Sera Serenity Cupcake-About-Town

Love it nice stuff... I am always impressed by peoples ability to capture emotion with paper and pencil
  13. Roa

Roa Cupcake

pffffffffttt...couple of WIPS anyone wiling to do the lines and color, just don't forget to credit me :D. slinger12.jpg

Oh and a thank you for Fate for the first comment :D
    I apologize for the sloppiness had a hard time doing the hair..hehe still lacking of reference.
    Again this is how I usually do. Lots of sketching and procrastination.. 2.jpg
    Nearo, Dyraele, Dysp and 3 others like this.
  14. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

I'm a little late to the party but Voxine looks awesome and I think Fate will like it. :)
    Roa and Fate Flyer like this.
  15. Roa

Roa Cupcake

ahh thanks
  16. Artefact

Artefact Cupcake

Pure Fate Style. Nice one, Roa !
  17. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

:eek: Gah! My goodness!! :D Roa! :'D That is just so sweet of you and so cool! Eris looks incredibly badass in your amazing syle! And yay, you even knew that she's a Scientist to have drawn her Scan Bot companion! :inlove: I absolutely adore your sketch and your eye for what looks good graphically! So happy right now! Thank you so much!

The Spellslinger banner too looks so great so far! You nailed that expression, and his pose is just too good! :up: I want to steal some of your talent for being able to pose characters so well. :laugh:

EDIT: Decided to make your drawing into my new avatar. :) A link to this thread was added to my signature too.
    Roa and Kurik like this.
  18. Roa

Roa Cupcake

Wow thank you but it would have been best if I color this for you to have a proper avatar.

Thank you

After watching very stalker like on the design of the Luminai and also lots of hours reading on tons of Wildstar lore on their website.

I figured I'll do some stuff for reference for just one comic or two I guess..
    Wildstar.jpg
    Dyraele, Dysp and Rai like this.
  19. Laffable

Laffable New Cupcake

I really love your artwork! Such a great style that just fits the game so perfect. I'm so impressed!
  20. Roa

Roa Cupcake

Thank you this is the only time that I have been this excited on a MMO and just draw like crazy hehe..

Ok guys I'm getting sleepy and I'll have to list my Works in progress so I'm gonna compile this into one post, I apologize for double posting nvm don't care augghh sleepy....
    2.jpg slinger12.jpg wips.jpg

Add to the list of stuff I'm gonna before College start and artistic love lost:

- Short comic of M! Mechari, F! Cassian, and F! Draken just for fun.
    - Short comic of hopeless romance of Lumi....ahhh blah blah yada..secret secret
    - Crystal gravity jump of Aurin (cute bunny aurin)
    - uhh banner of female draken
    lastly
    Voxlist.jpg

If you guys are interested for commissions just email me in (Fiblazer12@yahoo.com) or PM me
    planning to gather on income in preparation for Wildstar!! (I'm never this so excited on a MMO before like never!)

uhhh goodnight.
    Fate Flyer, Dyraele and Dysp like this.