1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Level 41 - Angry Meals

Discussion in 'Nexus Weekly Podcast' started by Gray, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Gray

Gray Podcaster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In episode 41 Zap Robo and the Patrician were kind enough to join us and continue the discussion of the State of the Beta update. We also get a bit of a state of the Wildstar Central as well as a State of the Wildstar-Roleplay. Check out out show notes for our last 2 questions for Anhrez's Crossword puzzle competition.

( Listen now )
    ( Download now )

Click Guide
    Times are not deadly accurate ™

0:30 - Intros - Welcome the Patrician and Zap Robo himselvis
    3:35 - Zap on the state of the beta
    5:30 - The Patrician on state of the beta
    6:30 - Abilities and Tiers
    8:45 - Anal Devastator Probes
    9:20 - Quest changes and Open Tagging
    15:45 - NYCC Predictions
    18:05 - Pseudo arrives
    21:05 - Predictions: When will the classes role (pun) out
    27:05 -Wildstar Central Extra Life Charity Event

Community Art Spotlight: Mechari
    [​IMG]
    (By Dysp)

29:40 - State of the Wildstar Central
    36:45 - State of the Wildstar-Roleplay
    45:30 - What will make Wildstar a good launch community?
    49:00 - #CREEDfacts
    51:00 - What games have you been playing?
    1:06:15 - Pants or no pants?
    1:09:45 - Shoutros

Our final two puzzle questions for Anhrez's Crossword Competition:
    40 Across – Town in Algoroc
    26 Down – Dangerous monster Girrok in Algoroc

Last week's:
    11 Down – Making a rock mustache look good
    Dysp likes this.
  2. Kytty

Kytty Cupcake-About-Town

Whose idea was it for fruit pieces in a happy meal ... you cannot put apple slices on a cheeseburger like you can chips !!! Chips belong in a cheeseburger
  3. wizaki21

wizaki21 New Cupcake

Pseudo! I am hurt. I am pretty sure I gave this as the very first creedfact ever. And you steal it from me bro? Makes me sad inside my head and face.

September 10th, second post on the wildstar central thread. You liked it! Oh why do you toy with my heart you beautiful man you.

Creed Fact!

Of the four founding members, the band began with two Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti. They were joined by Brian Marshall and Scott Phillips. At this point the bands name was changed to Creed at Marshalls suggestion. The former name? Wait for it... "The Naked Toddler" BAM!!! #Creedfacts
  4. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Hey, thanks for the community art spotlight. :D I usually draw my WildStar fanart while listening to your guys' podcast.

This episode was a bit low-key overall, but there were some pretty funny moments. The best topics are always those completely, gray, pseudo-random divergences. While listening, whenever I'd laugh, my arm would twitch, making a zig-zag across the page. So, I had to just stop drawing there towards the end of the podcast. Also, Zap and Patrician seem to always be great guests. Though, most of your guys' guests are pretty good. The podcasts are fun to listen to regardless of the WildStar content.
    pseudo likes this.
  5. pseudo

pseudo Podcaster

WHAT? Dude I didn't mean to steal something :(

I've been busy moving across the country and starting anew job and trying to find a place to live. I'm sorry if I ripped something off. I'll make sure to mention you tonight :)
    wizaki21 likes this.
  6. wizaki21

wizaki21 New Cupcake

I could never stay angry at you, its like trying to hate Jesus when he takes the last slice of pizza. First you're like "Jesus wth?" But then you're like "Oh Jesus, better watch those carbs!"​