1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Level 43 - Oodles and Toodles

Discussion in 'Nexus Weekly Podcast' started by Gray, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Gray

Gray Podcaster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In level 43 Gray and Pseudo talk all things life on Arkship Destiny, NYCC hijinx, and much much more. In this special edition of the Community Art Spotlight enjoy an exclusive screen shot of a Shiphand from our favorite studio, Carbine!

( Listen now )
    ( Download now )

Click Guide
    Times are not deadly accurate ™

00:30 - Mythical Snowbeasts
    2:30 - Wildstar Wednesday
    9:35 - Life in Destiny
    16:30 - Feature Friday
    18:10 - Warcry Interview (Thanks Jon Prosperi)
    24:35 - Becoming a mechari warrior (Thanks Garrett Fuller)
    #Devspotting
    31:20 - Community Spotlight: My 2 biggest concerns with wildstar are, (Thanks Fairytailisback)
    34:45 - Community Spotlight: -Armor restrictions? (Thanks C1d0s)
    Community Art Spotlight: Shiphands
    [​IMG]
    (Thanks Carbine)

40:19 - What games are you playing?
    45:04 - Pants or no pants?
    47:22 - Shoutros
  2. Artificer

Artificer Cupcake-About-Town

Thanks for another awesome podcast guys! I can't wait to see which piece of art you pick for next weeks Community Art Spotlight. ;) It is sort of surreal to hear you read my five star review.

P.S. When you guys say the word "bromance" I have to admit...I imagine us three high fiving as a group like the ninja turtles when they shout "cowabunga". I think I may need to stop listening to Nexus Weekly for a while and maybe get some help. lol ;)
    pseudo likes this.
  3. wizaki21

wizaki21 New Cupcake

Dear god the final minute of this episode was by far the greatest thing that ever was or ever will be recorded. Drop the microphone and walk away slowly boys, you've broken the internet.

P.S "Complicated" is by Avril Lavgine Grey. I expect better from Oprah's premiere podcast.
    pseudo likes this.
  4. Zinn

Zinn Cupcake-About-Town

I had not seen the dev post regarding the change in the chipping system. Like was said in the podcast chipping seemed to be a big part of the plan. I wonder how that will be modified or replaced. My guess which I am sure is wrong is a dual saved chipping system where each piece of armor would get 2 chips one active one inactive. So one could shift between the two as they change their two roles. Or some other such change in the chipping to allow players to switch between roles without requiring two entire sets of gear.