1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Level 53 - The Good Stuff

Discussion in 'Nexus Weekly Podcast' started by pseudo, May 13, 2014.

1. pseudo

pseudo Podcaster

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated! Join us for episode 53 where we discuss all things Open Beta, AMAs, and 6 hours of livestream-y goodness.

( Listen now )
    ( Download now )
    Dysp likes this.
  2. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome back! I didn't think the podcast was going to continue. : / Procopio's Nexus Talk was just about to surpass Nexus Weekly this coming week in the number of episodes. :D

These podcasts are great to listen to while working. Thanks for keeping them going.
    pseudo likes this.
  3. Dustbrother

Dustbrother Cupcake

Yeah welcome back guys! I agree with Dysp, the casts are great to have on when working. Keep it up!

Also what happened to Grey?
  4. pseudo

pseudo Podcaster

Procipio's great. We're just excited to be back! Thanks for your support!
  5. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Gray has retired from the show and handed the reins over to pseudo. He's absolutely fine, just not a permanent part of Nexus Weekly moving forward (I hope at some future point he'll pop in to guest host, but nothing we've discussed!).
  6. Gray

Gray Podcaster

How dare you discuss me discussing something before it's been discussed?! Zap Robo is a dandy and just told it how it is. I'll guest host you two into oblivion at some point as long as you'll have me.

In the mean time for those that catch these comments I wish to thank everyone for helping me and listening to me blabber as long as I did. Continue to listen to Pseudo and Zap blabber moving forward like I will be because they're awesome. You're awesome too.
  7. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

I'll miss listening to the sultry sounds of your made up words :inlove:
  8. tyresog

tyresog New Cupcake

F I N A L L Y

I just created this account just to comment. I want my Nexus Weekly WEEKLY (says the demanding, unpaying mob). Great to have you guys back :)
  9. M_o_s_e_s

M_o_s_e_s New Cupcake

I watched a few of the older casts and I'm not sure why you guys stopped as I just made my way to these forums but I'm sure glad you are back up and running again