1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Level Cap

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Fate Flyer, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Bantheera

Bantheera Cupcake

Yeah, it took me 3 days playtime to get to level 25 i remember. I am pretty sure I have heard a dev mention that there would be 70 hours approx to level 60, I am not sure if I am right, but I will try to find the source. Wasn't the hundreds of hours mentioned this: "If you're going to spend hundreds of hours in a game you'll grow weary of it if everything is serious all the time."?
  2. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

A Carbine dev said that? I don't remember that. Did you see it in an interview or a blogpost?
  3. Bantheera

Bantheera Cupcake

the 70 hours: I think it was in a interview, I am watching videos right now to find the source. (if it exists :p) And the hundred hours? That was in a interview I am possitive about that ^^
  4. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

What i think is that time to reach lvl cap should be based on how depth classes have if it's pretty straight forward i would say that 2 weeks are enough, if though the new mechanics require more time, i would say a month may be required...
  5. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

There is a number of interview out now lol so If you find the sources I would appreciate it.

Not thst I am a powerleveler or anything I will probably take my time to endgame but it would be nice to know how long it will take to reach it on an alt.
  6. Loveless

Loveless Cupcake

They can make it any number they want, I'll still sacrifice hours upon hours on this altar. Growing to 60 again will be rather nostalgic, though...
  7. Mua'diib

Mua'diib New Cupcake

Yeah I remember, it was painful though (there was a massive lack of solo content after lvl 40)! Now you can get to max level in a day if you're hardcore, somewhere between the two numbers would be fine for me.

Elder/end game is absolutely key but I really don't want to feel like the game is rushing me to max level, a couple of weeks leveling up my first character sounds about right to me, why do I get the feeling they will heed the impatient kids and make it far far quicker...
  8. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

I actually just watched that video too where Gaffney had mentioned that they wanted to include hundreds of hours of gameplay. It was an older video I believe, from last year. I can't find it now. I forgot what website I saw it on. I was even going back through my History, but it was lost in a sea of other WildStar sites.