1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG LF Hardcore daytime raiding guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Brother Grim, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Brother Grim

Brother Grim New Cupcake

What I'm looking for:
    • Raid times that start around 1PM and end no later than 7PM EST. (Start time can be anywhere in the range of 1pm and 4pm)
    • Raid days monday-thursday.
    • Great leadership, great community, and progression.
    • Already established with a decent roster.
    • Professional looking guild website. (I find that free hosted and sloppy looking guild sites usually mean no real commitment and no real organization.​
    About me:
    I'm an avid hardcore raider and I have usually filled the role as a raid leader. I have no problem filling any role be it dps, healer, or tank, but i prefer tank or healer. I was in the perma beta for wildstar, but i did not make the level 32 cut-off. I stopped playing at around level 26 because i had a few characters and felt if i kept playing i'd get burned out before launch. Most of my hardcore raid experience comes from WoW starting from TBC. Now to list my accomplishments. Firstly my only server first comes from Wrath when i lead a PUG group in ToGC, but as far as raid progression I have cleared all content in every expansion except for MoP i cleared all available content in MoP that was available until the time I stopped playing which was right when ToES was highest available raid, but in general i cleared everything WoW had to offer with a bunch of HM (not all). All in all I'd like to consider myself to be the above average raider this of course is opinion. I'm a bit of an elitist, but i'm not always right and im open to constructive criticism when it comes to build, enchants, rotation, and the what-not.

I have no preference when it comes to faction choice and even though i'm NA i'm not opposed to a EU guild seeing as how EU times should match up with my preferred raid times. (I've never played on an EU server so hopefully the ping wouldn't be to bad hopefully someone can confirm this for me)

And if anyone is interested this is my rig:
    Motherboard: Asus M5A99 FX PRO 2.0
    CPU - AMD FX-8350 8 core turbo 4.2 Ghz OC to 4.5Ghz
    GPU - Asus GTX 760
    Case -Cougar Evolution Full tower
    Mouse - Razer Elite Naga
    keyboard/speakers - standard crappy versions.
  2. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

You wouldn't consider Sunday raids?
  3. Brother Grim

Brother Grim New Cupcake

I can't do sundays otherwise you guys were my first choice and was the only reason i didn't apply unless your sunday is a cleanup day and which im not 100% needed for a cleanup.
  4. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

We expect 80% attendance at least, which means in a normal month of 16 raids, you can miss 3. We're trying to keep a relatively small raider base (45-50) so I'm afraid we can't take people on the theory that they will miss any more than that.
  5. Brother Grim

Brother Grim New Cupcake

yeah there would be no way i could do that as seeing as how i work on sundays. :( all the other i could guarentee the raid attendance with no problem change your sunday to a different day :)
  6. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

Haha, sorry dude. You seem like someone we'd value certainly, I liked the way you presented yourself - but we've already got a team of 40~ people atm and we can't start making exceptions. :(

Best of luck finding something more suited. :)
  7. Brother Grim

Brother Grim New Cupcake

8. Goonhammer

Goonhammer New Cupcake

Hey there Grim,

Goon Squad may be what you are looking for. We start early than 1PM, but give us a look any way, maybe it can fit for you!

- Goonhammer

http://Goonsquadwildstar.enjin.com
  9. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  10. Demezz

Demezz New Cupcake

We are the biggest day time raiding guild

Harshlightofday
    .net
  11. Demezz

Demezz New Cupcake

Harsh light of day
    Recruitment page: harshdayoflight.net
    Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm – 5pm EDT / 10am – 2pm PDT
    Faction: Exiles