1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG LF Morning/daytime raiding guild 7am-8pm EST (US)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Skullx, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Skullx

Skullx New Cupcake

Raiding Experience
    Vanilla WoW - None R14 Hunter though lol
    TBC - Fully cleared all content besides Mu'ru and KJ in Sunwell
    Wotlk - Fully cleared all content, all HC modes in icc
    Cata - Only played for t11 content, cleared all besides extra boss in BoT
    MOP - Hated it, cleared up to elegon on 10m normal and quite right after.
    Ive played wow since I was about 12/13 and quit completly after MOP released. I quit due to the expansion being a bit care-bear (hunters running about with self heals and <REDACTED>) and also i was having great difficulty finding a decent raiding guild to fit my time frame in the US servers. After leaving wow i went back to rift, and the same <REDACTED> happened all over again, got to lvl 60 got fully raid ready and couldnt find a guild to fit my time.

This isnt my 1st time posting on this forum, I used to be in Rugged-EU but i decided that i didnt want to play in the EU servers so im back in hopes of finding a guild.

About Me
    Current Games - Rust, Nether, Path of exile.
    My goals for Wildstar - I plan to Multibox 3 characters (only my main will be used for raiding) Ik that multiboxing will probably be horrible and useless, but who knows it might be viable in pvp/solo content.
    Class - I dont have the balls to try and multibox melee characters, so for now ill just say that ill be a ranged class.
    I also plan to stream my multibox gameplay and possibly raids if needed.
  2. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

You might be much better off joining an EU English-Speaking guild. You would be utilized much better and find yourself surrounded by online players consistently.
  3. Skullx

Skullx New Cupcake

Ik but I prefer to stay in the US servers.
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Demezz

Demezz New Cupcake

<HARSH LIGHT OF DAY>
    Introduction
    :
    We are looking for individuals who want to raid during the daytime and want to progress through the game without having to raid every single day. You do not have to be an experienced raider, but we do expect our members to want to raid and work towards continuous self-improvement and the success of the guild overall. Also, we want our members to make friends and have fun while progressing. We will accept people into the guild even if they do not want to raid, but please allow me to know this ahead of time while applying to the guild. Our goal is also to gather the daytime players so we can have a good community and healthy server environment.
    Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm – 5pm EDT / 10am – 2pm PDT
    Faction: Exiles
    Main TimeZone: EST
    Recruit Status:
    Engineer:
    Tank - Medium
    DPS - High
    Esper:
    Healer - High
    DPS - High
    Medic: