1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

live birth and other things

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Mar 18, 2014.

1. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

yeah i want carbine to do a race history/lore or beliefs and some anatomy too, i want to know this stuff :cry:
  2. Felion

Felion Cupcake-About-Town

But I'm a little afraid at the same time! Aurins probably just needs a straight forward identification, but I still hope they have proper reasons backing up the biology/mechanics of Granok and Mechari, 'cause there are so many places that have sci-fi potential but yet could be a sci-fi nightmare at the same time... They should have a biologist collaborating with an engineer and collaborating again with a writer... Or just get a biomedical engineer who's a writer... They might have one on the team who knows, since biomedical engineers can program too... :p

The mechari's very existence naturally lead into questions such as organization theory of consciousness, nano-tech applied to biotech, etc. Do they function exactly like other organisms, just exchanging small units with artificial/mechanism counterparts? (little machines performing functions that proteins would perform, amino acids and even nucleotides exchanged by mechanical counterparts which can act as building blocks, etc) Or do they function completely different at lower levels yet reaches enough complexity to mirror the other organisms in terms of consciousness and higher order thinking? (network theory etc) It's a computer scientist/biologist/bio engineer's wet dream... Given that the developers themselves likely come from Comp Sci background, the writers must be under lots of pressure even just from within!
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Mechari probably lay eggs.