1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Looking for a Community Manager & GFX/Web Designer

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Solaxys, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Solaxys

Solaxys New Cupcake

We are starting up a new guild [name will undisclosed until we have the name locked] whose premise will be built on hardcore raiding by attitude (not hours spent), and will be PST friendly (most have the legwork is already done, and details hashed out).
    We have a very experienced leadership and all of them are dedicated and passionate about the game and the guild (we all have played Beta, including a few players invited for level 50 testing). We will be shooting for the big picture, and running towards 40-man raids as well as PVP Warplots, as a guild by itself (no alliances are in the plans, unless absolutely necessary).

To pull such heavy weight we need a couple more officer roles filled, that we couldn't field internally for.
    Currently, the CM (Community Manager):
    Basic roles include: collaborating with the rest of the leadership and hosting relevant events or conducting contests (keeping the guild motivated), as well as covering any media branches and website maintenance (not content, just keeping it clean and running smooth)

If interested, please PM me and we jump into my VoiP and talk extensively. You do NOT need any experience in this role, as long as you are motivated "to keep people happy" :p.
    This role will not be given to you right away, of course, to preserve the integrity of our leadership - but through the next two months we'll hang out with you, talk to you, and get to know you (vice versa) and thereafter we can figure out if we are a good fit for each other.

In the near future, we might require a PVP Leader and Strategist, however this might be fielded internally. You are more than welcome to send me a PM about your interest for this position, and show me some of your leading capability (videos, streams, etc...) and we'll talk it out as mentioned above.

---
    Finally, we are also looking for a GFX and Web Designer(s) - we want our website to look damn good and make the best first impression it can make. For that to happen, we need a web designer (who is either proficient in coding to use a free-form web-panel to make a site or is a master at guildlaunch/enjin/squarespace to make it look exemplary. Monthly payment to keep the site sustained is viable, as long as it isn't burning a hole in our pockets :p.
    We also need someone who can do art, and make it look pretty and exemplary - making the background, the title banner, the tabs, and page graphics.

These are all one-time positions, so they aren't going to be "officer" worthy. If you do have leading experience, and you want to contribute to the guild more than just these two, then again send me a PM and we will talk. We are open to anyone who is passionate and dedicated enough to help us on our endeavor.

These positions will be compensated for (if you aren't interested in joining the guild); as long as the work comes out to our satisfaction. And they really shouldn't take exceptionally long as this is not a professional business-type website/gfx - just something to rile the senses of everyone that sees it.

If interested, please PM with details on how I can reach you outside of this site (email etc...), and we can set up an appointment to discuss. Please forward me, as well, your previous work as a reference to see your capability. We have a vision in mind, but we want more input on how to make it less pricy, and more approachable to everyone.

Thank you for reading and wish you all the best,
    Var
  2. Solaxys

Solaxys New Cupcake

Still looking; and if not clear, I meant "money" for compensation :p.
  3. Niliana

Niliana Cupcake

I'm no web designer, although the websites you've listed sound pretty basic in terms of layouts. But, I am a graphic designer, I've never taken on a paid job before as I mostly just do it for free. But, wouldn't say no to some money hehe! Here's my ''profile'' http://wildstar-central.com/threads/nilis-wildstar-sig-shop.8577/