1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Looking for a Semi-Hardcore Dominion Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by JetsetBlackout, Jun 18, 2014.

1. JetsetBlackout

JetsetBlackout New Cupcake

Hello all! First off I hope I am posting this in the right area.

Anyways...as the title states I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. What I mean by semi-hardcore is a guild that is serious about raiding, but isn't the raiding 7 days a week all the time. A guild that knows people have lives and can't make it to all raid times, but is serious about progressing far into the end game.

I have played many MMO's, from WoW, to SWTOR and GW2. I am pretty knowledgeable about MMO dungeon/raiding. I am the kind of player that will fill the needs/role of the guild. If we need DPS, I can go DPS. Tank, I can do that. Heals....well I can try. haha.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions or would like to chat more, please send me a pm.

Thank you for your time!
  2. JetsetBlackout

JetsetBlackout New Cupcake

bump

Also, I am not really set on any server, so any would be fine.
  3. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

You should come check us out. We are SOLA. We are Dominion on Orias server.

We are a Christian-led (wait for it..), community focused, family friendly guild. Our goals focus on PvE but we are looking forward to hitting up warplots as well. We do have several of our members hitting PvP, some of which are leveling via PvP. Though our leadership and many members are men and women of faith, we put no requirement on new members to follow what we believe, nor do we force it on you.

We are a community of acceptance and encouragement full of serious gamers who are fun to play with. Do yourself a favour and take a look. We hope to hear from you!

www.solaguild.com

4. Jeffreysz

Jeffreysz New Cupcake

wtfisswizzled.com