1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Looking for Semi HC PST Raiding guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Six, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Six

Six New Cupcake

I have a 50 Esper (dom) that I can transfer if it is a PvE server. But really IDC what faction/server. I will re-roll for the right fit. I want a fun, ACTIVE, sarcastic group that doesn't take themselves too seriously. I want to raid 2-3 nights a week for 3-4 hours a clip. I can raid any time and any night after about 7PST.

I'm an old dude with kids that has little patience for playing with lots of...well ...kids. Definitely looking for a more adult crew.

Thanks!
  2. Kaaous

Kaaous New Cupcake

End Guys is an Adult guild on Exile PvP server. We like to consider ourselves Semi-Hardcore 3 nights a week 7pm PST to 10pm PST. (With an optional 4th hour.) We have very active members and it's not unusual to see a bunch of guildies on at all hours of the day/night. We're definitely more mature with an age 18+ Preference. check us out and see if we sound like a fit. www.endguys.com
  3. Phixion

Phixion New Cupcake

CAKE might be fit for ya on Caretaker. Take a look and feel free to hit me or Karmicassassin up in game.
    Cake-gaming.com