1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Mail

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Convicted, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

I have tried to mail items to an alt twice now and nothing ever shows up.
    Same faction, same server. Sent in a ticket and I got an auto-reply to my email account but no fix or clarification. I also did a search to see if this was a known issue, but the only thing that came up was people trying to mail cross server or faction, nobody seemed to do it correct but still not have the mail show up.
    Any ideas?

Edit - Update, so of course Murphy's Law, as soon as I make a post then my items start to show up. I still dont have the very first mailing I sent, which had amps and gear, which kind of sucks but at least I know that it works. Odd though that I selected the 1 hour button and the items dont show up until the next day.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

you probably clicked "next day mail" button on accident?
  3. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Eh, it's possible I guess, but that doesn't explain the first mail I sent, its been several days now.
  4. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Are you certain you have spelled the name correctly? There are already 2 others with extremely similar names to some of the ones I use.
    Kataryna likes this.