1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Mechari Armor

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Cazargar, Jun 17, 2013.

1. eselle8

eselle8 Well-Known Cupcake

I have a protective skin for my phone, a case for my ereader, and a cover that I put over my car in hot weather. Why wouldn't a Mechari want to protect its pretty metal casing from scratches and dirt?

If we're going beyond the purely practical, most groups of people like to decorate themselves. Sometimes it's a signal of status or group affiliation (think of a goth versus a sorority girl), and sometimes it's just personal expression. It's easier if these things are fairly temporary and can be changed if the person wants to express themselves differently. Mechari are machines, but in the context of WildStar, they seem to be as much like people as any biological race. Maybe the Mechari is wearing its tier gear in part to show all the other Mechari how accomplished it is, or because it thinks that blue and purple look pretty together.
    Chim and Vermana like this.
  2. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Mechari: "If we dress like them, we can blend in with them. They will not know we are among them. Then we will catch the Exile spies!"

Cassain: "Ah, yes. That's a much better plan for catching the Exile spies. That Draken has been carrying around that shrubbery to hide behind for days now."

Mechari: "Spy work is not the draken's best skill."

Cassian: "No, it's not. That shrubbery's leaves fell off weeks ago."

Mechari: "Yes, but it still fools the Granoks."
    Darxeid likes this.
  3. Mr_Wayne

Mr_Wayne Cupcake

I think theyll look good because they have a humanoid body style, just taller.