1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Medic DPS Lacking?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by DriveThruGaming, Jun 6, 2014.

1. DriveThruGaming

DriveThruGaming New Cupcake

So I started doing adventures and dungeons with my guildmates a few nights ago. I am always last in dps despite having a good rotation and better gear than the other two dps. The engineer buddy puts out a ton of dps followed by my spell slinger friend and I just can't seem to touch them no matter what. Is medic dps garbage? I am level 25 and I do love stalker too, I have a level 11 stalker at the moment should I re-roll my class to stalker or are their buffs coming?
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Don't reroll....(that's my personal opinion)
    You can just stop leveling for a while and get that stalker up, or just go through with the character. I'd pick the latter and just keep going!

Eventually all classes will be buffed/nerfed some time, if you keep rerolling just because your class was nerfed and therefore lacks something you can keep doing so indefinitely.

The lyrics are spot on for players who keep rerolling because of nerfs/lacking. Just wait and you'll get that time that the Medic (or any other class) will own all others.
    Benevon likes this.
  3. DriveThruGaming

True but I also feel like i'm a burden in the group since I can't do very good dps, I mean i'm not like doing terrible dps but it still sucks. I think i'll focus on stalker but level medic with my guild still until stalker is close enough. Thanks for the advice.
  4. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Have you made a post in the Medic forums on the official site? It's possible you may just be missing something, or didn't know about a certain build setup, or maybe your stats are not quite where they should be.

If you haven't made a post, then make sure you include this info -
    Level
    Attack Power
    Tech number
    Amp selection
    Rotation

and then say what your dps was that you consider "low" and then what your friends dps was in comparison.
    Getting feedback might save you the time/trouble of getting a stalker going.
  5. DriveThruGaming

I've read others talking about it on the official forums and most have said medic dps is the lowest in the game. I have more assault power than both my buddies and I used an amp build on the official forums from a guy who seems to know his medic dps as well as his rotation and I rarely ever top their numbers even in trash pulls. Out of the 3 adventures and 2 dungeons we have done I was last in dps only beating the tank.