1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Meet the Healslingers interview @healslinger.com

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by cali, Jun 26, 2014.

1. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

I was flattered to be asked to do an interview with Healslinger.com

"Iru:
    Hey Cali! Thanks for talking with me. Why don’t you tell us a little bit about your personal gaming history.

Cali: I started playing games at a pretty young age. My Dad always had some pretty sweet computer game that he was playing, I guess gaming runs in the family. We had an arrangement where me and my brother would trade hours of time reading books in for computer time.

I’ve played so many games so I’ll stick to mostly the MMO part. My first MMO was SWG which I only picked up because I’m a huge Star Wars fan. World of Warcraft was the first game that I was really hooked on. It was a prevalent force in my life for the next 8 years, I had dreams about killing bosses and nightmares about wiping at 1% health. My ambitions brought me to some pretty amazing guilds with some crazy raid schedules (30+ hours a week).

I love MMOs for a couple reasons. There are the competitive aspects of trying to push yourself and your team to be better than competing groups. Killing bosses before someone else does, is a point of pride for a lot of players. There are also the social aspects of playing MMOs. Where else could you go hang out with 60 other people on a nightly basis while still being an introvert?"

Full Interview can be found here: http://healslinger.com/?p=384
  2. Alik

Alik New Cupcake

Must feel great to be asked to do an interview. Great job! As a fellow healslinger I need to bookmark this site.