1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

MMORPG.com's PAX2011 "Most Innovative" Award

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Zap-Robo, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

(Source)​
    Akhrin, Celsus, ImmortalExile and 3 others like this.
  2. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

Congratulations, Carbine! May there be many more awards in your future!

I'm a little tempted to go visit MMORPG.com and read the comments on this award. I've already seen a lot of "QQ THIS FEATURE ISN'T INNOVATIVE" on other sites (more often than not accompanied by a rant that shows how much they've misunderstood the system in the first place), but I think I'll refrain. I don't want any self-induced headaches...
  3. Dragor

Dragor Cupcake

Yeah go Carbine!
    I like seeing Wildstar getting this much attention, the Team at Carbine really deserves it.
  4. aspira

aspira Founding Member

Yea I was actually amazed how many people said things like "lol WoW graphics" and dismissed the game.

I say the same to everyone who says Wildstar doesn't look like a good game, and that is, go to a convention and play the demo. Until you have played it you can't understand how well it plays, how nice the animations are, how different the art style actually is when your immersed in the world..... basically, how good a game it actually is. until you have played it, you really can't understand that it is something special and it is different to what we currently have to play. (and there is so much unreleased it's only going to get more exciting in time)

I played it three times at gamescom (one per class) and I enjoyed it thoroughly on each play-through and I really can't wait until I get to play it again at a future convention.
  5. Lucas

Lucas Cupcake

Thumbs up! :D
  6. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Woohoo!! Great job and congrats! I wish I could have been there to see it in person. Man, I want a shirt now.
  7. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

Awesome.
    I bet this is just one of many awards awaiting WildStar and Carbine! Looking forward to the future, I am.
  8. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Congrats Carbine!

Well deserved.
  9. souper

souper Founding Member

Glad to see WildStar and Carbine getting some love. I do think its a deserved reward but the proof will be in the pudding. Can't wait to get my hands on the game.

And oh noez, WildStar is no longer on the MMORPG.com top voted game list. Getting the 'Most Innovative' award was Carbine's responsibility but getting WildStar top voted is ours. Lets go folks!
  10. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Is that the hyping? I just added a 10 for me.
  11. Nonsensicles

Nonsensicles Cupcake-About-Town

Eh. I have an account there, but it won't let me vote on the hypemeter and I can't be bothered to figure out how to earn the points it wants me to. I only go to read some of the editorials because I occasionally find that I don't hate them outright.

(I vastly prefer Massively. *cough*)