1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Mordesh are they space zombies?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by NinjaMortis, Feb 2, 2014.

?

Mordesh space zombie or not

1. Yeah

62.7%
  2. Neah

37.3%
  1. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

" The elixir eventually became unstable, leading to necromantic physical degeneration coupled with a mindless cannibalistic rage. "

I believe they are. Not in the traditional earthly zombies we know but in a science fictiony space zombie type way.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

They never died = they're not Zombies.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

NO THEY AINT!!!!

Everyone knows that :D
    Kataryna likes this.
  4. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

your still thinking in terms of real world zombie this is science fiction.
    thus space zombies

necromantic physical degeneration = the state or process of being or becoming dead
  5. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

"I will not stomach one more simpleton calling me a "Space Zombie".

and be for you throw this at me again.

of coarse victor would say that. why would such a brilliant scientist want to be associated with or known as a brain dead zombie.

just because he says it doesn't mean hes not just means he sees it as belittlement.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

''Becoming dead''????
    So if you are ''becoming dead'' you can be a space-zombie aswell? So everyone with a non curable desease = a space zombie?? :eek:

Good GOD!!!

Ps: have you ever seen a person with Necrosis? It's best to think of the Mordesh as victims of some sort of Necrosis, but the serum stops the degeneration effect.

So what is your definition of a space-zombie then??
    I mean WTF? You put ''space'' before ''zombie'' and suddenly they don't have to be dead in order to be qualified as zombies? :rolleyes:

So...if I were to put ''space'' before ''gay'' you don't have to be attracted to men to be space-gay??? So every men in WS could be a space-gay? (yup I know it sounds stupid...guess what! :p)
    (sorry if this example offends anyone, it's not intentional)
  7. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

HAHAHAHA! i like how you chose to use the word becoming instead of being to suit your making me look like a fool i love it touche sir touche.

and that last bit wow realy now your just being absurd.
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I completely left out ''being dead'' for the Mordesh AREN'T dead......:cautious:
    Or are you gonna say they ARE dead?
    I kinda did the same as you did :D Changing the definition of words, and when to catagorise them as such.

I agree it's absurd, right? :p saying things like mordesh are space-zombies while being alive...:laugh:
  9. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

Also id like to add i'm talking about a game here. a make believe world of fantasy you cant implement real life into it to suit your arguments.
  10. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Then tell me what your argument is for saying they are so called ''space-zombies''.

What is your definition of a ''space-zombie''?
  11. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

you keep saying they haven't died how do you know they haven't? i mean they look pretty dead to me as dead things go.
  12. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

necromantic physical degeneration coupled with a mindless cannibalistic rage
  13. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

You mean to tell me at first glace you wouldn't think the Mordesh was some sort of sifi type zombie? as i'm pretty sure almost absolutely everyone did when they reviled them.
  14. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

Well like it or not zombie or not they are most definitely zombie-esque and will always be referred to as the popular synopsis space zombies.
  15. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

I thought they were just drug addicts....drug addicts IN SPACE~~~
    Inukeu, Kataryna and NinjaMortis like this.
  16. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

They have the first, yes. But IF, and only IF, they don't take their meds, they'll turn into the second - so the Decayed Ones (not the real name, just what my brain labeled them) aka "Those That Didn't Take Their Meds In Time" have turned into Space-Zombies, I'll concede that. But THE MORDESH - That's the race that HAVE taken their meds, are NOT Space-Zombies - they've not degenerated that far and don't have the Mindless Cannibalistic Rage.
  17. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

because it's in the Lore dude - they didn't die - they just started to Degenerate because of the Alchemy that Dr Lazarin did. He was looking for the secret to Eternal Life, and thought he found it with the Everlife Elixir so he told the other Mordesh, "hey look! i can make us live forever! we won't die! we'll even become more beautiful!" and they did! For a time. Then suddenly they started to Degenerate (NOT die - the not dying part of his serum worked!) so Dr Lazarin had to come up with something that would keep them from devolving into the raging "Decayed Ones" (as i put it in my other post) which was the Vitalus Serum.

Here you go - http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/meet_the_mordesh.php

more info on the Mordesh.
  18. NinjaMortis

NinjaMortis New Cupcake

I know "dude" I've read everything they have put out multiple times since they announced this game and keep my self up to date on a daily basis. This says nothing of their knowledge of being undead. So how would they know if they died or not and if not taking the serum does not kill them but only keeps them from devolving how then would they become space zombies if not already save for keeping there awareness and intelligence?
  19. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

I plan on rolling Mordesh and I am ok with being a space-zombie. They might not be Voodoo or Romero zombies that rise from the dead, but they fit into the Infected style zombies of the 28 days/weeks later and Left 4 Dead.
    NinjaMortis likes this.
  20. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

Siflay, NinjaMortis and Benzecry like this.