1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Multiple raid modes confirmed, what do you think?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by John, Feb 22, 2013.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. One raid difficulty

87 vote(s)
    54.7%
  2. Two raid difficulties

72 vote(s)
    45.3%
  1. Dajean

Dajean New Cupcake

See man i have enjoyed raiding in several games... And lets say you have new content coming out. And you can clear it in 1 week then carbine failed for me... I think raiding should be challenging and require some skill... else it is just a plain walk in the park en the mainstream raider who wants to be there 3/4 night a weeks is getting punnished... then the game will die cause people cant be bothered to do the same easy content over and over... a game that made that mistake was swtor the first content released was bad piss easy and buggy... so people stopped playing and alot people stopped...
  2. lusciifi

lusciifi Cupcake-About-Town

EQ2 had a system where raids would couldn't be reset until a certain time. For instance they could allow you to reset the instance as soon as 1 week after the first time you went in, but if you wanted you could let you hold onto the saved instance until you were ready to start over.

I'm all for SOME accessible content. Just make it the first few bosses of the instance or a separate instance entirely. As long as there aren't easy mode raids and the last boss/few bosses are brutally hard content that only 1% of raiding guilds clear before the nerfs.
  3. Dajean

Dajean New Cupcake

Well more and more games has the ability to expand the raid clock so i would love to have it here to...

Ofcourse but not all easy content... then you kill raiding..
    But an option like wow did in the burning crusade with Karazan and zul aman is a nice something... those where both pretty easy to go trough and the people that liked some more challenge had some other raids... or even could zul aman timed... Things like that i also would love . but not every raid... that they make some raids easier after some time i agree with but please no faceroll from start! :)