1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art My WildStar Fan Art

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by kaimarshall, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Love that bony mordesh look, and the cold indifference gaze works well too. Now if I got a little dark with it I'd imagine this one betrayed her fellow exile, and skinned an aurin to make that bunny eared hat. ;). Also like the Exile skulls in the chair. Little details like that show you care I think. Nice work. :)
    kaimarshall likes this.
  2. Pocketz

Pocketz Cupcake-About-Town

Post them in your latest thread as well, so i can instant see it when i go here. :inlove:
    It's awesome, I fricken love that chair and her pose. You are getting loads better, Keep it up :inlove:!!
    Siflay and kaimarshall like this.
  3. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

Sorry for the update again, but I replaced the sketch with a colored version :)
    Stay Classy Mordesh Colored Sketch.png

Siflay, noone was supposed to know about the ears!

Pocketz, thank you so much. I've been practicing. Still a long way to go, though :)
    Siflay likes this.
  4. kaimarshall

Yet another update... Sorry.
    Kiss and Swallow Mordesh.png
  5. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

I love the character you put into your sketches Kai! Now please tell me how you post these? I haven't found a way to get thumbnails like you have that lead to nice big versions of the images. Please help! :)
  6. kaimarshall

Siflay, thank you :)

Basically, all you have to do is upload the image by clicking on "Upload a File", and you'll get an option to make it show as just a thumbnail, or the actual size. I don't think you get the option for thumbnail if you use the image/link method.
    Siflay likes this.
  7. kaimarshall

I colored the sketch :)
    Kiss and Swallow Mordesh.png
    Pocketz likes this.
  8. kaimarshall

New old update... ?
    Aurin Group (line).png
    Pocketz likes this.
  9. Pocketz

Pocketz Cupcake-About-Town

Holy <REDACTED>, You're improving so fast.

Don't ever be sorry for uploading art! You're dishing these out like no tomorrow, I love the two girls who are singing and your coloring is awesome! I'm in love with their boots!! DEM HEELZ, how do you do their angles so welll??? -jelly-
    Siflay and kaimarshall like this.
  10. kaimarshall

*tear of joy* Oh my gawd , thank you so much :inlove:

The shading on the Green Mordesh's skin could have been much better though, but I was already getting bored of working on that drawing, and I knew that if I left it for later, I would have never finished it. I hate not finishing art, but I have a hard time picking up on things later on.

About the angle of the shoes, I have no idea! Making weirdly angled feet positioning suited for platform footwear is one of the things that comes truly naturally to me haha. I'm guessing it's because of the fact that there was a time, long ago, when most of my focus went into my character's platforms... and that was every single character ever. The Mordesh are my excuse to draw my beloved platforms again lol...
  11. kaimarshall

My wish of drawing an Aurin and a Mordesh together has been semi-fulfilled.
    Aurin talk.png
  12. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

ohh seems that Aurin has Synesthesia either that or has been nibbling at the local flora a bit too much on Nexus :confused:

great work! are you going to colour this one aswell ?
  13. kaimarshall

Yeah he's definitely been on something haha And yes, I'll start coloring it when I wake up :)
  14. Chizuna

Chizuna New Cupcake

I should probably get an Avatar and Signature of my Cassian-To-Be Character.
    I know I say this alot, but start drawing Cassians so I can smother you in praise.

That said, I will as always, still praise you. ( Please try not to die alittle inside. Your outsides, being Mordesh, is already horrible! ) Very good job. I want you to draw my Cassian. Hopefully without it looking dead though. Or semi-dead. Undead?
    I do not know. Just putting it out there. There is something about the way you draw and colorize in (Photoshop? / Digital Arts? ) That draws me in. I want it.

Keep up the good work.

Kindest Regards,
    Chizuna.
    Tribe and kaimarshall like this.
  15. kaimarshall

Chizuna, that made me laugh :D

I can give your Cassian a try, yes. I need to know what she looks like first, though.
    Chizuna likes this.
  16. Chizuna

Chizuna New Cupcake

That one will be harder. I will have to put my brain in a cup of water ( Cup due to size. ) and thoroughly think of how I -want- her to look. Granted the Ingame features might not be able to accept that.
    Hmm. I will think on it and send you a Private Message?

Kindest Regards,
    Chizuna.
    kaimarshall likes this.
  17. kaimarshall

Take your time, I still hven't colored the Aurin/Mordesh draw :)
    Chizuna likes this.
  18. Chizuna

Chizuna New Cupcake

My Character would be "Regal" in pose and what not.
    Smooth skin. Quite fair skinned, at that.
    Relatively tall. Slim features, whilst still a bit curvy in the right places. Chest area perhaps not so ample. I prefer my Character having below average, when it comes to such regions. Her hips should have some width though, for a Gait worth watching. - However, Pear shape would be overdoing that.
    Her muscles should be feintly visible. They are "There", yet she is clearly not a Grunt. That sort of way!
    Her hair should be reaching her lower spine at it's longest. Held in a "Regal" way, if at all possible. It should be Black. Although I am not set on that. I might want it Platin-Blonde.
    I would like her face to contain dark-green eyes. Not very vivid. More like, dull Greyish-Dark Green. ( To resemble my own. I sort of like that idea. ) I would like her lips to be full, but not over the edge.
    Her facial expression could show something akin to Arrogance and.. "Superiority." That would fit her personality very well, from a Roleplaying Perspective.
    Armor wise, I would be thinking as well, something imperialistic, regal.. Dress robes or "Suit". Fit to female shape, ofcourse. Not sure I am too keen on Robes and Dresses. An actual Regal Suit might be more fitting. ( Something that brings in some Luminai art in this regard would be cool aswell. I might make some sort of background including blood lines and such at some point. )

I am not sure if any of this is at all possible, or if it would suit your style.
    If you are willing to give it a go that would be absolutely awesome though. Do tell me if you need any more detail I can perhaps provide.

Kindest Regards,
    Chizuna.

P.S; A 1-Handed Admiral-like Sword inlaid with whatever the other melee weapons are inlaid with ( See Warrior Nuclear Swords? ) with adjoining scabbard would also be absolutely epic.

Edit; Perhaps a Scar running along her right cheek, down her throat. Cut wound, vertical based? Might work. Might not.
  19. kaimarshall

Nice :D I'm liking the description. I hope I can project it onto the drawing haha. One question, I have absolutely no idea what you mean by regal? If you could enlighten me there, that'd be great.
    Chizuna likes this.
  20. Chizuna

Chizuna New Cupcake

Regal, Royal. Imperial. Like. A position of power. States-head. Presidential. King/Queen clothing. In these cases it's like.. _Wealthy_ Clothing, I suppose. Whilst still functioning as showing titular ranks. And being a major "Show off". :b
    Hope that helped!

Kindest Regards,
    Chizuna.