1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Need a guild or group of people that is right for me. New to MMOs

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Bosch678, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Bosch678

Bosch678 New Cupcake

Name: Bosch678, Falathriel in wildstar
    Location/Time zone: Scotland GMT
    Language: English
    Desired Guild Type: i want to Experience all aspects
    Desired Faction: Dont care will reroll if I have to
    Desired Play style: [Casual
    My Availability: most nights after 1930
    About Me: Right here is the important part. I'm 25 years old and I am a father of a 3y.o. I put this in as this shows my availability and people need to understand that sometimes things need to be dropped to deal with a child. This is my very first MMORPG as none have really interested me before this.

I am looking for a guild I can get involved in. What I mean is i'd like to help out with the everyday running of the guild. I may not have the experience but I will learn. I also want to experience every aspect of the game at my own pace. Don't want any pressure or anything or I dont want to be yelled at like a kid for wiping in a dungeon or raid. Voice chat would be nice however if that needs set up I am willing to help out with costs. I swear a lot so if that is going to offend you don't bother sending me an invite

my gaming experience mostly consists of single player games such as dark souls. General beat em ups, JRPGs. Mostly single player games really But like I said I'm willing to learn.

Thanks for considering me. Please PM me or contact me in game on Zhur, exile, Falathriel
  2. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

3. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

Hey there a new formed casual guild is on hazak. Giv a read at www.wildstar-plaza.com or on twitter @nexmatic
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. William Bloom

William Bloom New Cupcake

I am in NA and I am looking for someone or a group of people to level with. I have been to a few MMO but I generally do not do PVP yet. Not sure how you get answers on this forum
  6. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.venanceclan.com

Just click on our link and check us out, we're international and openly recruiting on Pergo server!
  7. Kaaous

Kaaous New Cupcake

Check us out we are very friendly with new players. I personally have experience training new players to MMO's for raiding and am more than willing to work with anyone who is interested in learning. If you have a desire to get better that is all it takes because with desire and hard work anything can happen. Check us out at www.endguys.com

Kaaous
  8. Jeffreysz

Jeffreysz New Cupcake

wtfisswizzled.com