1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

New player, which server should i go with

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Zanxas, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Zanxas

Zanxas New Cupcake

When I first heard about Wildstar i was more excited for it than I was for almost any other game. When it came out i rushed to buy it only to discover my current laptop could not run it. recently (as in 3 or 4 days ago) I finally got a new gaming desktop capable of playing it with ease. Except, now that i can play it. Ive been seeing all these things about it dieing? Im hoping that isnt true and I would really like to keep playing it but I was wondering which sever should I be on. Im looking for one with a good community. with some cool guilds to play with if possible. I would like to hang in there in case it picks back up but i need a good sever. Any information would be helpful. BTW. I play on NA severs. thank you!
  2. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Very soon, there will only be Megasevers in Wildstar. Two really to choose from based on playstyle. PvP and a PvE one. So, in the long run (2-3 months) it's not going to matter which server you pick. Because they will all be one soon enough. It's just a matter if you want open world PvP or not. Whichever server you choose now though, expect the first few zones to be largely empty. Up until level 20ish or so. But the first 20 levels can be moved through easily.
  3. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Welcome @Zanxas! Domi is correct, Megaservers are coming in, yet have no current time for implementation - but in the meantime people have taken advantage of the free server transfers to congregate on single servers. For the NA servers, f you want PvE go to Stormtalon. If you want PvP join me and others on Pergo.
  4. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

I'll confirm that Stormtalon still has a decent amount of folks playing on it, I'm dominion over there. I will warn you that Stormtalon is something like 5:1 in favor of Exiles. So expect to out-number or be out-numbered.