1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Next weekend beta will be on 18 April?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by gerry.h, Apr 11, 2014.

1. gerry.h

gerry.h New Cupcake

hi guys,

i just checking the schedule (just bought the pre order wildstar) so it will be held on 18 april? and they will implement UI 2.0 + body customization at that time?

sorry im very new to this beta...
  2. Roadblock

Roadblock Cupcake-About-Town

I'm not sure about body customization but the answer to the other 2 questions is 'yes'.
    The patch with the v2 UI has already been applied if you started your launcher and let it update.
  3. gerry.h

gerry.h New Cupcake

thx again, im still downloading from beginning...
  4. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

For funs:

Pre-order weekends are April 18th for this month then May 2nd then...uhm...Oh. That's it. Pre-order launch on May 31st. Wow. We're getting really close! There might be an open beta week sometime between May 5th and May 30th.

Pretty sure April 18th weekend will have body customization. Seems like that, and the UI, would be things that they would want a couple weekends to test.
  5. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

It's pretty safe to assume the new body types will be live on the 18th since it was in the patch notes.
    Kataryna likes this.