1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

"Official" Chua and Mordesh Annoucement Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Hoody, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

I kind of disagree with you on some of the stuff ya say. The Aurins actually protect anything that is living, I'll quote an Aurin I once heard,
    So really only things that aren't trying to kill them, the Aurin seem to pretty much care for everyone.

The Granok just don't want to kill things. They have a pretty set hatred for the Dominion that mainly want to kill them. But taking mercenary jobs does make a fridge nice and stacked with beer! If there's a race that only wants to kill things... Look over to the Draken...

And the Mordesh aren't cold, did you see the one cuddling up to his little squid pet? It was precious! :p And sure they maybe capable of killing people but that's what the Vitalus Serum was for. It made them so they could keep whatever little mordeshality they had left.

But I can agree with you on this, this game is particularly unique in it's races. You really haven't seen nothing like them! Sure they might have some similarities to a whole lot other things, but each have just this neat little twist on them that makes them their own...
  2. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

well technicaly the mordesh arent realy that much alive, but your right i said the samething on another thread, the aurin are friendly by nature

srry for seplling
    Hoody likes this.
  3. Sweetloaf

Sweetloaf Cupcake

Having skin necrosis =/= dead. If that was the case brown recluses would have spawned hordes of zombies ages ago.
    Kataryna likes this.
  4. Bravadorado

Bravadorado Cupcake-About-Town

Not sure if sarcasm, but I'll like this post anyway and then just tell everyone I know that you meant it.
  5. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

what.....<(0_0)> im srry but i have idea what you mean
    is it a game????
    or the spider?????
    i..i just dont KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Sweetloaf

Sweetloaf Cupcake

From what I've gathered, the Mordesh are not undead. They just have a really bad skin condition that's also affected their sanity. Basically, just because someone is rotting doesn't mean they aren't alive.
    Kataryna likes this.
  7. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

ooohhhhh see what you wre saying now

put it looked like acctualy detieriorated ther flesh(you know the glass part that are see through are the parts the contagion afected first and they had to isolate and contain them in the glass pod things

the skin i another affect of it because detirioration

again srry for spelling
  8. Sweetloaf

Sweetloaf Cupcake

That's how necrosis works. The cells die and the flesh rots off, it's very gross. I am sure the Mordesh still feel every bit of degenerative tissue; and they have to have working organs, otherwise there would be no need to glass them off in whatever fluid they use. They essentially have leprosy now that the mind-warping cannibalism has been kept in check.

In summation, the Mordesh are very much alive still, just in a helluva lot of pain. Doubt you'll see much in the way of comedic zombie antics such as removing their arm to reach something far away and then slapping it back into place.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've gotten from it and honestly if that's not the case and they really are undead I'll lose most of my interest in them.
  9. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

yyour abosoluty right

and onthe the dirty litle secrets thing it ha a mordesh withe glass belly and you can see his organs as seen on the two below

[​IMG]

im srry if u cant see it its hard for me to do pictures they never come out right
  10. Sweetloaf

Sweetloaf Cupcake

That's my hope, I want to base a Mordesh off of King Baldwin from Kingdom of Heaven. A calm fatalist that has nothing but love and admiration for his people. The Mordesh are totally doomed and it should be interesting to see them try and fight that. Reminds me a lot of the Eldar from 40k.. They even look similar to the dark Eldar, though significantly less depraved and more rotten.
  11. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Found this neat little video of Chua and Mordesh gameplay!

Also they usually do a "Meet the ____" for WildStar Wednesday. And since they just announced the new races, which one do you think they're going to post first? "Meet the Chua" or "Meet the Mordesh"?
  12. Agneos

Agneos Cupcake

That's true, but do you honestly think the Chua are making this really high-powered technology, supplying it to the Dominion, and then using sticks and mud as weapons? (Don't ask me how mud would work as a weapon.) No. They can definitely use their OWN tech and use it well.
  13. Gronky

Gronky Cupcake-About-Town

I think that stalker weapons are just nice by-product of some better weapons they create for themselves :p
  14. Steampunkette

Steampunkette Cupcake-About-Town

If you think you can stomach it, look up Krokodil on Google Image Search. It's a sort of Heroin-like knockoff that destroys your muscles and skin. Addicts often walk around with flesh rotting to the bone.

-Rachel-
    CaRaDaGaiTa likes this.
  15. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Those dudes need the Vitalus Serum STAT! :eek:
    Sweetloaf likes this.
  16. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

To be honest, Mordesh are stupids, they just use something that obviously not work.

Imagine a guy knocking your door and saying "Hello, i bring to you the Elixir of Eternal Life, for only 50$! Buy know! And you go and drink/inject the thing without even know if the thing was tested.

:p
  17. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Well it was made by one of the most famous alchemists on Grismara. So why wouldn't they trust him?
  18. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

the elden made the million programable nanites it says it on website
    Kataryna likes this.
  19. Steampunkette

Steampunkette Cupcake-About-Town

In addition to the above, it was very likely heavily tested on animals and then eventually on the most famous alchemists, too, before it was issued to the populace.

-Rachel-
  20. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

I hope they explain that right, because honestly, this makes no sense...

In real life, testing an "Eternal Life elixir" would take ages, someone drinking it and after 100, 200 years, if the guy is still alive and good, that means the elixir works.

When you read the lore, seems like the side effect happened quickly.