1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

"Official" Final 2 Classes Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Zap-Robo, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

kaimarshall and Xlugon Pyro like this.
  2. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Ideally but the decision is ultimately up to Carbine.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

He's still in the closet.....trust me, he'll come around and see his true self.

He's just in the ''angry'' fase, after this comes his denial and sad fase. We just have to survive him being a wimp for that time :up:

But he'll come out of his little ''safe'' closet, and then he'll see his inner Chua :coffee:

Patience = the key with Xlugon
    CaRaDaGaiTa, ruff_ethereal and plic70 like this.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

ROFLMAO
    plic70 likes this.
  5. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

well...that's one Chua who OBVIOUSLY has you pegged Xlu...;D
  6. Cogburn

Cogburn Cupcake-About-Town

Jumping off the Engineer being a ranged tank idea, I feel as though a tank focused on CC for mitigation ( instead of straight up health and armor Warrior tank or evasion Stalker tank) seems more appropriate. One that uses gadgets and little robot minions to debuff enemy damage, buff party damage and lock mobs down so they're barely able to even hit anyone. This seems especially devious when thinking about a Chua Engineer tank.
    ruff_ethereal likes this.
  7. Xlugon Pyro

I'd probably be forced to make an engineer alt if neither aurin nor draken could be them. However, if draken can't be engineers, then there aren't any classes left that I'd be able to play as a draken. :(
  8. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

not even granok engineer? ;D
  9. pld

pld New Cupcake

granok engi would be pretty cool imo. or else human or MAYBE cassian (although i dont really like Dominion as of yet.)

do you guys think engi will be a pet-class like the wowhunter or maybe only with spells with some temporary pets. or no pets at all? dang im too excited for the "engi".. cant. wait. arggg :D please carbine, at least give me bombs! lots, and LOTS of bombs!
  10. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

I'm going to guess that engineer will not be permanent pet class. We haven't seen really anything to indicate that it would be. I don't know how that would work with their limited action bar setup. Perhaps one spell slot could summon an active pet, but might not be used in every LAS build.

Personally, I'm not a fan of simple attacking only pets, like hunters. They seem to always have problems, and either take too much control out of the player's hands or are just too weak to do anything. I do however like the warlock pet type, in which the pet has a specific function -- e.g. succubus was to cc, felhunter to eat debuffs for anti-magic, and voidwalker as a protection barrier. You knew what you were fighting by the pet type and it set a sort of affinity for the warlock. With a hunter's pet, they were all just another source of damage that was added to the hunters. Depending on spec, it only varied how much more or less damage they dealt.
  11. Xlugon Pyro

I might play a granok engineer but I doubt I'll like the way the ladies look. Probably will leave me with playing a human and maybe mordesh if they can be them but I doubt that and I'm almost certain aurin can't be them.

If I have to go human though, I'll probably go Dominion and play a draken engineer ideally. If not I'm stuck with mechari or cassian. My last choice is the chua. They just don't interest me all that much. I'd prefer to punt 'n gut 'em.
  12. Rivehn

Rivehn New Cupcake

I actually like how the weapons are behind them when walking/running. Pretty cool.
  13. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

Wait...Xlu...your....your a woman?!? ;D
  14. guillermo

guillermo New Cupcake

Leak about the two last classes in that video ! Just check the top comments !
    We can clearly see Jeremy Gaffney showing up in this video, as the top comment says "Hey if anyone is gonna leak .... might as well be Carbine?"
  15. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Now if someone only posted this sooner.....
    Oh wait, they have....and more then once :p

Here's one of page 88 ;)
    Count Oakland likes this.
  16. guillermo

guillermo New Cupcake

Aaaaw... I feel realy silly x)
    I'm always late !
  17. Ko0zi

Ko0zi New Cupcake

You people who are obsessed with some "Pet class" can go play esper, although they only have illusive pets in some of their attacks. BUT please dont ruin the "possible" engineer class with pets. That makes absolutely no sense at all. Maybe if they build the pet themselves, otherwise no.
  18. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

obviously Engineer is a biotech class, that genetically "engineers" it's pets. Instead of normal abilties they spawn 5-10 second pets (like bloodworms from DK in WoW) that do brief debuffs which they use to tank. The rifle on his/her back will be for shooting genetic material via syringes into his enemies or pets.
  19. Ko0zi

Ko0zi New Cupcake

Ok, is this speculations or has it been confirmed by anyone? :)
  20. Xlugon Pyro

What made you come to that conclusion? As for the answer, I'll let you try to figure it out for yourself. :D

Trollin' you.
    Ko0zi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.