1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Origin of the Chua revealed.......

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by BlueDragon18, Aug 1, 2013.

1. BlueDragon18

BlueDragon18 Cupcake-About-Town

Many Bothans died to obtain this information...oops....wrong universe. Anyway, this information was obtained with great difficulty and under conditions of great danger. (Heck no, not to me, you think I'd put MY life on the line for something like this? Moron....)

So, in a nutshell, here it is. The Cassians weren't happy with the way things were. Most of them were much too noble to get involved in a fight where THEY might get a scratch or two. The Mechari were good tacticians and pretty creative, but not always able to anticipate what the "wild" humans would do. The Drakons were excellent fighters but not all that intelligent.

So the Cassians came up with an idea. They took DNA from some captive wild humans (ie. Exiles) and some from the Draken. (Yes, that is why the Chua have those lizard looking tails.) They deleted sex chromosomes - no way would they want another inferior race breeding and possibly rising to challenge them.

After a few years of tinkering they came up with the ideal creation, sort of. The steroids they had to use to suppress the immune systems of the new organisms made the rather short and gave them something similar to fetal-alcohol syndrome. You know irritable, impulsive, that sort of thing.

So we now have the Chua. Genderless, violent, explosive (literally much of the time), very creative, and unable to reproduce. Just in time to turn them loose on Nexus and the Exile fodder trying to push their way on to a world that clearly belonged to the Dominion.
  2. Dedlaw

Dedlaw Cupcake-About-Town

Huh, and here I thought it was because their planet had become a toxic dumping ground. Kinda like TMNT, just on a larger scale.

And with hamsters
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

did...you not read any of the info that they gave out through interviews to other sites about the Chua and Mordesh??
  4. BlueDragon18

BlueDragon18 Cupcake-About-Town

Wondering if Kataryna's sense of humor is asleep.......

Also wondering if the name was chosen as a not-so-subtle insult to Amy Chua.
  5. Steampunkette

Steampunkette Cupcake-About-Town

It doesn't matter what universe it occurs in. Many bothans MUST die for the information to be gathered. If Bothans didn't die in the gathering of the information, then you should go out and kill some bothans.

It's like a Universal Balance. Gain information? Bothans die.

-Rachel-
  6. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Chua rule and Bothans drool?