1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Pago - Exiles: 2-3 Players looking for PvP Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Cronus3166, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Cronus3166

Cronus3166 New Cupcake

As of right now, majority of our friends have stopped playing Wildstar and has left the last few of us to try to figure out our next move. We have:

50 Spellslinger - DPS/Healer (I focus DPS, but I'm willing to heal if the group needs it)
    49 Medic - Healer/DPS (He is focusing on Healing)
    35 Warrior - Tank (He picked up the game later than us but is working his way up)

For the most part, we play evening/early morning. The Medic works Sunday - Thursday from 10pm EST to 6am and so far we have not been able to find a guild doing Warparties Friday/Saturday and this is part of the game we were most interested in. We are also looking for normal PvP (Battlegrounds/Arena) and would also like to do try out the Vet Dungeons/Adventures.

If there are any Exile guilds looking for 3 new members and run stuff on the weekend, please hit me up here or in game as Inasa.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. tino

tino New Cupcake

Blitzkrieg gaming would have spots for you and your friends. were a small guild with 24 members, we have 10 50s that are working on their attunement also, we love to pvp and want to do all the raids, we just need more players to accomplish this task. you can check out our new website http://blitzkrieg-gaming.enjin.com/ or you can contact me in-game Jynxx