1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Partnering With Steam.

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Mellkor, Jul 14, 2013.

?

Should WildStar Be on Steam?

1. Yes

50.7%
  2. No

49.3%
  1. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Thats on them for not making an informed choice. I would also disagree that there wasn't much competition. There was a solid 10 games in the running.
  2. Spracket

Spracket Cupcake-About-Town

1.) You're right, which is why I'm not buying it.
    2.) Where are these lists that you're seeing? I'm looking and some have it listed as high as #8, and others don't list it at all. Judging these isn't exactly standardized. I mean, in what way are we measuring how a point-and-click deserves more praise than a shooter or rts?
  3. Livnthedream

Gone Home took top spot for Adam Sessler and Digital Trends. Honestly I don't pay a lot of attention to the lists generally as they are bunk. I only noticed it and took an interest because of the sheer amount of whining that was going around because of it.
  4. Spracket

Yeah, I heard people complaining about Adam Sessler in general lately. I don't keep up with him, but I've heard his reviews are getting a little... eccentric?
  5. Livnthedream

Meh. I like the cut of his jib. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do with the vast majority. At worst he tends to have an interesting view on things.
  6. Spracket

Yeah, honestly I haven't personally seen him on camera since X-Play. He used to be my video game Alton Brown.
  7. Livnthedream

Youtube sir. Rev3games. He is the only reason I pay attention to the channel as most of the rest are forgettable to retarded.