1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

PAX East 2014 - Hang Out with the WildStar Community

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Zap-Robo, Apr 1, 2014.

1. WorkHorse

WorkHorse New Cupcake

Late entry: I'll be there Thursday afternoon. I'ts important for me to shake hands with many of you and hopefully make some friends. I've only just started a new guild this winter and need to make as many friendly contacts as I can.

That being said, I'll have some of my guild t-shirts on hand to give away just as a friendly gesture. If you want one reserved, please let me know! It's a free tshirt man... Who doesn't want that? Preview the shirt here.

See you all at PAX!
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

I'm now within line of sight of the convention center. It's going to be a great weekend.

Keep tabs on the @WildStarCentral Twitter for photos, etc. from the floor/events.

If you make it to Boston from 2pm onwards on Thurs then give me a yell on Twitter @zaprobo and you can join a (hopefully) growing mass of WildStar fans for funsies and foodies!
  3. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

Lol I didn't see the free shirt thing till today .. I need to check forums more lol