1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

PC Gamer Digital Edition - Episode 4

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Zap-Robo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Not had the time to do a full write-up but check out http://store.steampowered.com/app/92505 which has a 360 degree view of the Northern Wilds, along with some image and audio clips on what you are seeing.

It's a nice little introduction to people perhaps less familiar with the WildStar info out there, and only costs 99 cents right now.
  2. souper

souper Founding Member

Looks neato but I think we've seen plenty of that place. :sleep:

That digital magazine looks cool though. Didn't know about it. Glad to see WildStar on it.
  3. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

It's actually quite a neat way to get a perspective on a new game - was glad I stumbled across it. The voice commentary is also handy for those people who don't like a wall of text when getting the skinny on features.

I'd recommend picking it up if you can afford it - feels a lot more dynamic than a series of screenshots or videos (even though it nominally shows less than some of the walkthrough vids here on WSC).
  4. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

Heh, been curious about the PC Gamer Digital thing for a while - this finally gave me the incentive to check it out. The launcher is free and each issue (or episode) is very cheap. The 360° interactive presentation was pretty fun, too.