1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Please let the lighting team know...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Stoc, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Stoc

Stoc New Cupcake

...that I love their work. The art, animations, gameplay, encounters, all look awesome, but I'm a lighting guy. I work on films, tv, music videos, and I'm very familiar with the 'everything is lit' (I'm not sure what the 3D guy term is for it, but basically lit like the house lights are on), style of another large MMO that I've played for several years now. I was watching a dungeon vid you guys did, and I was so stoked when I saw the use of lovely black shadowed areas, in contrast to the beautifully lit areas that I had to come over here and sign up to WSC so that I could write this message to whoever does the lighting and let them know, beautiful chiaroscuro.
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

I'm afraid you have a fansite confused with Carbine Studios themselves :) Though I'm sure a dev or two might wander by and see your compliment!