1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Podcast episode 1... Wildstar

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Tio Gamez, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Tio Gamez

Tio Gamez New Cupcake

Greetings fellow gamers! You won't know me, I'm an adventuring fledgling but I'm hoping to strike fame and fortune... Hahaha! Any-ways, to cut a terribly long and mis punctuated story short...
    Once upon a time...
    Hahaha, yoink!
    Righty, seriously tho: I am planning to record a stream cast/podcast which I've been planning for a month now, it's pretty centered around wildstar for this episode! I've been a huge fan of mmo's for a while (insert usual stuff here to make myself sound good) and it got me thinking. You know what would be KEWL? If someone made a podcast/stream cast giving all of the free to play mmo's out there a good months test, play the heck outta it, make a video and show the people of the world... Let me sift thru all the trash and present you with good honest opinions!
    So, I did this, or more precisely, I'm doing this and I gotta admit... I'm having a blast in wildstar! I've got a lotta good footage to play, a lotta positive points I wanna put across as well as a few negatives (gotta be honest but they are not that bad) I've got an interview set up with Peppercorn who is a RP community leader but unfortunately my plans for an interview with the housing guru Katia fell thru:(
    So, (yeah... Here comes the pleading bit) I need a little help from the wildstar community, I need someone with plenty of experience... A little smidgen of standing in the community to come forward and be interviewed so I can make an awesome wildstar show! Oh... And if anyone has a spare cookie...

Much love from a random guy xD