1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Poll: Which raid size do you prefer participating in at end-game?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Kahlan, Feb 23, 2013.

?

Which raid size do you prefer participating in at end-game?

1. 10

41.1%
  2. 15

17.9%
  3. 20

30.5%
  4. 25

21.1%
  5. 30

2.1%
  6. 35

1.1%
  7. 40

43.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. John

John "That" Cupcake

I feel like I am viewing this forum through a different set of eyes...I mean this in all sincerity and do not intend any disrespect, but where exactly is there a lack of civility in this thread? I have read Auryn say several times statements to the effect of 'people are attacking one another', but I truly do not see it.

I have seen a back and forth discussion with a lot of different opinions...I haven't seen any cursing, I haven't seen anyone resort to ad-hominem attacks, I haven't really seen anything that I could consider fighting, or even anger. People have different thoughts, a discussion with differing opinions is not the same thing as a fight.

I only bring this up because I am truly baffled at my apparent lack of perception about the tone of this thread. I honestly felt like we were having a good, solid discussion about the game. Occasionally off topic, but always still talking about video games as a whole and how they pertain to Wildstar.
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Unfortunately, some people are feeling targeted and do submit reports for content. Some of it you may not be seeing as I've deleted the odd post (and edited others - though that is always marked as such).

You're right - the bulk of the thread is good discussion - let's keep it that way!
  3. Drasas

Drasas Well-Known Cupcake

I think the primary issue is that tone does not translate over message boards.
  4. Maddog Charlie

Maddog Charlie Cupcake-About-Town

I voted but didnt comment, only thing I know about wading is when I have to find a good spot to catch that big mouth Bass :D
  5. Samsquanch

Samsquanch Cupcake

I voted for 10, 25, 40. Should be fun with all sizes. I like the more personal size of 10, but epic 40 mans count me into that too.