1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Possible 8 classes total?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Midgard Serpent, Sep 11, 2013.

?

Do you believe there might be 8 classes instead of 6?

1. Yes

17.4%
  2. No

79.1%
  3. I'll pick Granokregardless if it's only a 1 class race!

5.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I just love how much you are in denial....even having stated something in his siggy that says:
    And still trying to force himself think as an Exile....

No, when you do it, then atleast do it GOOD! Make a Dominion character and NO exile alts! That's true commitment!

[​IMG]
  2. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Let's just say that my secondary choice would involve swallowing a huge poison pill whose symptoms would stick with me for a very long time.

I will always prefer Exiles but those final 2 classes and character creation might force me to make an unsettling decision. However, being a female draken might be worth it.

Also? The feeling's mutual. > : )
  3. BlindSear

BlindSear Super Cupcake

For these two check the CBT patchnotes, they have a lot of info that can be gleaned as to what abilities classes may posses. On top of this, I think stalker will be the "dual wield hard and fast hitting fiend" and play down it's rogue-like aspects. This is just judging by gameplay. It looks like they have stealth and positioning requirements, but that those are just optimal playstyles (which would be true for any melee class). The bread and butter seem to be dual wield hard hittingness.