1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Post your Limited Action Set Builds

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by eharper256, Dec 17, 2013.

1. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

2. Gorgolok

Gorgolok New Cupcake

3. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

Finally a Medic Healer Build I'm happy-ish with:
    Shields up! Fight Back!
    More of a mitigation build than a true healer, since as you can guess from the title it is focused on recovering shields whilst rooting and locking down enemies. Two ways to give interrupt armour to your party too. Quite interesting.
  4. ArsenixTG

ArsenixTG New Cupcake

5. Yamagishi

Yamagishi New Cupcake

6. Yenzal

Yenzal New Cupcake

My Stalker PvE DPS: That 9999-letter long link!

This build does damage with Tactical Strike; generates suit power with Analyze Weakness (AMP 'Unfair Advantage'), Punish, Preparation and Quick Slash T8 bonus (and AMP 'Follow Up'); boosts damage and gains some survivability with Bloodthirst; and enables great telegraph dodging with Pounce and False Retreat (also Interrupt Armor).

Always stay below 50% suit power for Battle Mastery damage boost, Punish and Quick Slash T8 bonus; Tactical Strike through armor for damage and hope Quick Slash triggers Follow Up!
  7. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

I've found you really don't want to be running two builders, hybrid DPS is viable, but take discharge with paddle shock and a healing finisher - shield surge is good but from what I've seen of it so far it's scaling needs a bit of work.
  8. Compass

Compass New Cupcake

My pvp Stalker build

It is based around the fact that a Stalker's first attack out of stealth has 100% crit (according to Zybak). Combining this with the bonus damage Tactical Strike gets from being used coming out of stealth means that by stacking crit severity its possible to do a huge amount of damage with one ability. This means we can completely ignore crit chance and aim to do as much damage as possible with this one 100% crit ability and then wittle away at an opponents remaining health through this builds impressive cc.

Notable abilities apart from Tactical Strike are Tier 4 Analyze Weakness, which no only increases the build's initial burst but helps in its resource management. Punish will proc immediately after the 100% crit Tactical Strike adding to initial burst and adding the debuff which will allow you to get rid of your opponents remaining health much quicker. Tier 8 Staggering Strike has the potential to cause a huge amount of hard cc with the additional 4.7 seconds, allowing you to finish an opponent before they can react. Finally Emergency Stealth is used offensively in this build, allowing in combat reset of your 100% crit Tactical Strike if the first did not cause enough damage by itself.

As for AMPs I have grabbed as much crit severity I can, also looking for physical damage and armour pen and strikethrough whilst completely ignoring crit chance. Tier 4 Tactical Strike has an inherent 70% armour pen so by adding more we're looking to completely bypass armour. Fatal Wounds and Devestate add to the power of your crit and Keep Up and Resilient ensure you can stay on target and push through the last remaining damage. NOTE: I am unsure of the effects of PvP Offense so have left it out of the build, however I expect it may be important for this build come launch.
  9. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

Good point. My initial thought was to use Discharge as builder when dps needed and use Emission as builder when heals needed. But your right, keeping Emission on LAS would be a waste. Was thinking Healing Nova as a replacement. Would you recommend replacing Shield Surge with something else in a hybrid build? And thanks for the feedback!
  10. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

Slightly revised Stalker Tank Build:
    http://ws-base.com/builds/generator...5.838.839.818.855.811.819.820.821.822.860.810
    Since I realised that Preparation can be used on the move, False Retreat was no longer quite so neccessary. Also tweaked the AMPS in light of that. The current AMP loadout assumes that you can successfully stealth in plain sight, mind you. If it instantly gets deactivated, the build is going to be somewhat less effective and would require further tweaks.
  11. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

The Moon, or Outerspace but sometimes Earth
  12. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

13. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

14. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

Yeah had pve/solo/leveling primarily in mind. Basically, a melee esper.
  15. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

prolly should toss in a heal skill over one of your dps skills imo if it's for a solo thing. Esper is suppose to get hit pretty hard from what I hear
  16. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

Well, I've got 2 abilities tiered for lifesteal and Spectral Frenzy tiered to heal with damage. Blade Dance is tiered for 20% damage mitigation. I've got Phantasmal Armor(which also looks cool) and Esper innate. Plus, I'm amped for a barrier proc, heal proc, armor boost proc, snare proc, shield boost and CC reduction.

I would think that should be enough for survivability purposes. The idea is to melt face while dancing around.
  17. Yenzal

Yenzal New Cupcake

Did some changes to my Raid Stalker DPS (now with a description!): long link
  18. CraftyTurnip

CraftyTurnip New Cupcake

That looks like a lot of fun.

Do you know if Overload criticals will cause every tick to critical strike? That would make it an excellent opener from Lethal Stealth.

If it doesn't, the only small issue I see with this build is no clear stealth opener (Or at least, an ability that has a stealth bonus worth using).
  19. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

i wish i had the answers on that
    i agree about the stealth opener though, you have any suggestion?
  20. CraftyTurnip

CraftyTurnip New Cupcake

Hard to say. WS-Base doesn't list all of the abilities that have stealth bonuses. I'd say just leave it be for now, because it looked fairly solid.