1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Fansite Quantum State Radio

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Mike Vance, May 23, 2014.

1. Mike Vance

Mike Vance New Cupcake

Greetings! I'm the Station Manager for Quantum State Radio. We're a Wildstar based radio station catering to the roleplaying community and the community at large. Our DJ's will be broadcasting live in-game. We'll be taking requests and there's even an in-character science show planned by one of our DJ's. The station is in the vein of The Cape or Radio Free Gaia.

You can tune in on the site HERE via web player on the site or download the playlist file to listen in on your favorite media player. We'll be kicking off the inaugural broadcast on launch day, june 3rd at 700pm EST.

We're currently hiring DJ's and Staff. We're looking for people who don't mind committing 3 hours a week to either broadcasting or supporting our DJ's.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you guys in game.
  2. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

Ok, so I went to your website to check it out. It looks like DJ Malak using a Life of Riley (the web-comic) avatar? I haven't found anyone anywhere who read that but me. Coolness.
  3. Mike Vance

Mike Vance New Cupcake

I loved LoR. We've gained some listeners and we've got 4 other DJ's besides myself being trained and set up. My first "official" broadcast will be Launch Night, June 3rd at 7pm EST. We've been doing short shows in the meantime to get people used to doing shows.
  4. Mike Vance

Mike Vance New Cupcake

If people want to follow when the DJ's are on or what events are coming up we've got a Twitter set up @QS_Radio and we're working on a tumblr page and a facebook group. If your RP guild wants an advertisement or entertainment for your gathering be sure to hit us up.

Also we're still looking for people who want to DJ. You can hit up the site, read the Before You Apply thread and throw in an app if you think you might like to give it a shot.
  5. Mike Vance

Mike Vance New Cupcake

I'd like to welcome three new DJ's to the station.

DJ Crash will be doing a show from 7-10pm EST every Wednesday called Crash Blastrok's Reckless Abandon. He'll be bringing you 3 hours of rock and indie bands.

DJ Dagun is starting next monday and she'll be bringing you The Flight Deck @ the Thayd Spaceport. She'll be broadcasting 3 hours of hard rock and metal every week.

Mother will be starting next Friday for her first show that will be on alternating Fridays. Flashback Fridays with Mother will be bringing you the best of the 60's, 70's, and 80's for three hours starting at 8pm EST.

So tune in and catch the new talent or even apply if you'd like to give DJ'ing a try or would like to help support the station as staff. We're hiring for both positions currently.
  6. Mike Vance

Mike Vance New Cupcake

Starting on the 27th, Quantum State Radio is having it's first annual Shade's Eve Spooktacular! All week through November 1st's shows we'll be bringing you shows full of halloween spooky goodness! We'll be broadcasting from various plots that have a spooky tone, either deliberately or just through a crazy bit of chance in their design.

Monday Night DJ Dagun will be putting a Metal spin on Halloween.
    Tuesday DJ Kafka will be bringing you all the alternative spookiness she can muster.
    Wednesday DJ Crash is serving up the Indie serving of Halloween.
    Thursday Night DJ Malak will be bringing you the spookiest setlist he's ever put together.
    on Halloween DJ Vilton will be bringing you his own brand of Spooky from the Nexus Rose
    and Saturday DJ Vilton will be back with a setlist specially created for maximum creepitude...it's now a word, don't judge.

So help us ring in the Shade's Eve season in the only way we really have available, with Quantum State Radio.