1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Question about Cassien culture

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Ssj782, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ssj782

Ssj782 Cupcake

I understand that this may be seen as part of the "Dominion Races" thread, but my question is more about the culture than the specifics of their race.
    Does anyone know or have an idea on the Cassiens being a monarchy? The vibe I get from the person telling about the Dominion races gives me the "nobility" vibe, and he says "Hello there. It appears it has fallen to me to tell... you *wiggling hand*... about the Dominion", which makes me think that it was a chore delegated down to him, making him not the ruler/leading class if it's more of a council structure. Any thoughts on the matter?
  2. Immaculata

Immaculata Cupcake

Other than being the 'Chosen of the Eldan' there is not much known. We actually have an Emperor named Dominus, he is a half human half Eldan hybrid. "Dominus the Half-Blood." Check out more of the story here.
  3. Ssj782

Ssj782 Cupcake

Dangit, you're right... I did read that somewhere. See? Extremely short.
  4. Dragon[SVG]

Dragon[SVG] Cupcake-About-Town

Cassian*
    Judging from what I have seen and heard it appears that they are similar to a monarchy. I get the feeling they are like the Empire from Star Wars but a lot more light-hearted. He reminds me of a Sith Warrior who was forced to instruct lesser warriors about their position. That's my two cents on it anyways.
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

The Dominion is an Empire. There's a section of Cassians that are (i think this is right) part Eldan part Human and they're the ruling class. The Emperor defeated the High Clanlord of the Draken to have them join into the Dominion. The Mechari joined the Dominion because they were sent by the Eldan to help the Cassians form the Dominion.
  6. Ssj782

Ssj782 Cupcake

So many more comments after the first answer... And can anyone tell me how to lock a thread?
  7. Yakzan

Yakzan "That" Cupcake

<Mod Monocle> Locking as per OP's request. </Mod Monocle>
  8. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Actually, Dominus was the first Luminai Emperor. The current Emperor is Myrcalus the Vindicator (source)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.