1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Quick WS sketch..well quick art anyways

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by zilvis1978, Apr 23, 2013.

1. zilvis1978

zilvis1978 New Cupcake

Hey WS community, been following the game a long time but recent months development really confirmed this will be my new favorite thing in the future. Been a long time artist, ALOT of freelance,commission based stuff years back, a couple things published in the comic book field but haven't spent tons of time on Game fanart, even years of wow/swtor/GW2 ive not felt the urge to draw a ton of stuff so among getting back recently into my art again and having a couple busy projects I just felt "Sure why not do some Wildstar stuff and maybe keep doing it as time goes by. I threw this together after remembering a Firefly poster(shocking I know) more on the horizon im sure and can't wait to see what else the community has to offer art wise. http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/i/2013/113/a/8/wsff_inks_by_zilvis78-d62prrm.jpg
  2. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Cool! It has a similar feel to an early 90s style comic, I'd say, with its predominantly dark lines and many tiny details. But could you maybe post a larger image? It's rather small. Embedding the image(s) in your post would also nice. :)
    Malorak likes this.
  3. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Nice work. Wish is was a little bigger for my old eyes to see the details, but what I can see looks great.
  4. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

I second that '90s comic' statement! ;D

It looks so incredibly oldschool, I felt like I got a blast from the past looking at it. It's not an easy sensation to come by in a lot of 'modern' art, so it's always great to see a wide variety of styles here. :)