1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Racial/Faction Derogatory terms/Insults

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by popober, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Apostate

Apostate Well-Known Cupcake

The Luminai are a race unto themselves, so I think it's highly unlikely that there will be any playable ones. They're supposed to be highly secretive, rarely making public appearances, so I'd say it's all but confirmed that there won't be any among the "generic" Cassians.

Since highborn Cassians have only trace amounts of Eldan blood, there's nothing there to suggest that their breeding practices are as rigorous as the Luminai's. Yes, they probably strive for purity, but that still leaves them open to the rest of the aristocracy. I'd imagine that arranged marriages are common among highborn Cassians, but I can't see anyone but the Luminai resorting to the more drastic methods of enforced blood purity.

The lowborn Cassians are exempt from any of this because they have no discernable Eldan blood whatsoever.
  2. popober

popober Cupcake-About-Town

Enough with the lore and history lessons and arguments. Back to calling each other names. Chop chop.

Like calling a chua one of the worst possible things:

EWOK!!!
  3. Apostate

Apostate Well-Known Cupcake

Why are we assuming that all playable Cassians are lowborn, again? Is there something that's said the highborn won't be taking part in the campaign on Nexus?
  4. kuunkulta

kuunkulta Cupcake-About-Town

Says the Chua, everyone knows bunnies are smarter and cuter than you puny hamsters. You're too puny to even make socks of, only good use for you is to use stem cells to grow new ears on your backs! And most animals don't inbreed. Us Aurin still have our animal instincts and social structure that keeps us away from your filthy Cassian sins
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

No RP answer:
    It's because i think the Highborn are those in command, not those who will dirty their hands and can get themselves killed.

It's just an assumtion, but seeing how the Cassian Society works, it's highly likely to be that way.

So if you pick Cassian, you are probably just a lowborn soldier.

Ofcourse this is speculation, but a highly probable one!
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I still think the Draken have better ''animal instincts'', but we'll see :sneaky:
  8. popober

What those horned shoe-faced snakes have are not animal instincts, just a misplaced sense of honor and an overactive desire for tasting every living creature. Hey an interesting note, know what else eats anything it can get it's face on? A Goat.
  9. kuunkulta

Sure they do, they haven't evolved as much as the Aurin have! They are merely primitive beasts while we have achieved much higher intelligence. We are capable of peaceful scientific society while your walking purses crawl in the mud stabbing each other over meaningless squabbles.
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  10. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Those rats you claim are intelligent have trouble reading algebra text books. Some "genius" going on there. Truly brilliant rodents.

The fact that the Dominion hasn't wiped out a small galactic dissident organization says a lot more about the Dominion's galactic power than it does about us Exiles. Now we're inhabiting your pseudo-gods' old world. If we really couldn't do anything without stealing it, the Dominion would've been able to stop the humans and granok without much effort. However, the Dominion failed to silence its rebels and couldn't stop a bunch of boulders from kicking an entire galactic empire off of its world.

I see the Dominion's power beginning to dwindle and Nexus will be the straw that breaks the Dominion's back! Your imperialistic, oppressive escapades will be your undoing as has already been evidenced in recent history!
  11. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

<Chua Teacher note>
    Draken = Carnivore
    Goat aka Rowsdower = Omnivore

Wanting to taste all living things, or eating everything you see are 2 completely different things!
    Get your fact straight!
    <Chua teacher note ended>
  12. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

I remember back during Guild Wars: Factions (yay 2006) the rivalry between the Kurzicks and the Luxons was pretty heated due to cross-faction chat being enabled in battlegrounds. The Kurzicks were tree huggers, tree f***ers, etc... and the Luxons were shell-slammers. Fun times.

Humans - Inbred, rednecks, hobos, terrorists, traitors, etc...
    Aurin - Furries (obligatory), tree-huggers, eco-terrorists, hippies
    REDACTED - Pretty much any disease related insult, Space AIDS, Brain-dead, etc...
    Granok - Boulders for brains, all kinds of rock puns

Cassians - Inbred, any brit joke, any joke about being a disney villian
    Draken - They are space dragon-demon barbarians, just make jokes about how they poop in the woods, don't bathe, and can't into math.
    REDACTED - probably the easiest, anything small cute, and dumb applies.
    Mechari - Toaster (cylons anyone?), anything related to Bender, etc...

It's a pretty rich array of races to create fun insults for, and remember puns are your friend!
  13. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Hahah walking purses.
  14. popober

Doesn't change the fact that they're all Goat-faced Gluttons! DOHOHOHOHO!!!

Extatica's sort of at a disadvantage here being ganged up on. >.<
  15. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

And that i had to sleep 2 hours ago and i'm almost sleep-RP-fighting :p

But i'll manage for my occupation states: Minister of Dominion Propaganda :cool:

Noway can i let you guys put all this Exile <REDACTED> on the net! ;)
  16. kuunkulta

Behold this Mechari impression transmission our Aurin scientists intercepted from another dimension!

17. Steampunkette

Steampunkette Cupcake-About-Town

I just can't help but feeling that it'll become a flamewar with a bunch of Exile supporters beating down a handful of Dominion supporters.

Mainly because most Dominion Supporters are nice, apparently.

[​IMG]

-Rachel-
  18. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

If that is your equipment....you guys are really good for nothing bunnies!

You just go hop into a Blackhole! Mayby that way you can still serve some greater good :p

You dirty bunch of low-tech tree hugger!
    And then those oh so ''high tech'' grevle you got as allies....pfff

Exiles = Dirty scum!

PS: all my insults are RP, if they were really aimed at you, you've felt it by now :p;)
  19. popober

Nice = scared, spineless, and stunted imagination, sorta like your NoKor citizen. Which means that Mercalus is Kim Jong Il. Which means the real reason he wants to take over the galaxy is to hoard all the pie and cake in it!
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  20. kuunkulta

Low-tech?! I have just showed you video footage from another dimension! Once we perfect our cross-dimension transporters, we'll send YOU to exile in that strange dimension! Witness our intelligence in crushing your empire without even resorting to violence!
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.