1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Racial/Faction Derogatory terms/Insults

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by popober, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Steampunkette

Steampunkette Cupcake-About-Town

Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have let your terrorist echo chamber get too loud and you thought, for a brief moment, that someone as classy, capable, intelligent, and mannered as myself truly had some moment of care enough about your opinions or person to offer up some sort of insult.

Allow me to make it perfectly clear that I couldn't care less about you. Certainly not enough to offer you direct intentional insult. You simply aren't worth the minimal effort it would require to insult you, thoroughly. Especially since you have claimed the single most horrifying insult for your own moniker. So I shall, instead, utilize only the effort required to pull a trigger and dispatch you. Do hold still, you're not worth a second round.

Exile.

-Rachel-
    Apostate likes this.
  2. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I don't think Extatica can comprehend what REAL technology is. His feeble mind has been so thoroughly washed by the Dominion that even the fundamental principles of math and science have been misconstrued as something far more primitive.

Oh, how the mighty Dominion has fallen! Resorting to melting the brains of its own people in a vain attempt to stay afloat!
    kuunkulta likes this.
  3. kuunkulta

kuunkulta Cupcake-About-Town

Seems like we have more Exiles hanging around tonight
  4. Apostate

Apostate Well-Known Cupcake

The player character will be an adventurer acting with near-complete autonomy, though. They'll have a degree of power and freedom beyond what's available to standard enlisted personnel. I can see adventurers coming from either social caste, but I don't see them being cannon fodder.

In any case, on the actual topic of the thread... I don't know. I don't want to derail this, but I really can't be bothered to waste my time on such a juvenile exercise. Aurins are furries, and... something. Whatever.
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

It's not really insulting but....

Racial nicknames! Aurins are "Rins" and Granoks are "Noks"

Cassians are...well, there's already the potential for a vulgar word there referring to posteriors.

Draken...people will probably just call them "Draks" eventually.

Mechari are still tin cans.