1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Respecing, Multi-Specing, etc

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Tarchannen, Jun 4, 2013.

1. BlindSear

BlindSear Super Cupcake

I think there should be a drastic learning curve when you change around abilities. So, even if you're good at one specific set of abilities, it'll take you 40 hours to get good at even swapping out one ability again, and exponentially longer to master it. This means players have to dedicate and commit to their builds without arbitrary rules.
    eselle8 likes this.
  2. Etan

Etan Cupcake

Keep in mind at this point your classes 2 different specs have different main stats so depending on how stat dependent your class is. There could be no reason to even bother respecing
  3. AcidBaron

AcidBaron "That" Cupcake

We are able to swap specs, it is stated so in the official raid article.

It makes sense as each class has a support and dps role.
  4. Pious_Slayer

Pious_Slayer New Cupcake

I like the idea of multi-specing but its not a requirement for me. Instead, I just hope there will be some kind of repec if you mess up by accident and want to change it later. I never played Secret World, nor have I played Champions online... I will have to google their skill setups later.
  5. Jenk1ns

Jenk1ns New Cupcake

I actually hope that they add Dual Specialization into this game. I love tanking , don't get my wrong, but I love to have the ability to switch to DPS if need be. I prefer tanking in PvE and DPS in PvP so why not give the me option to switch.