1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Scientist group play?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Trenan, May 23, 2013.

1. Necro

Necro New Cupcake

the "finding weakpoints" bonus of the scientist is a nonissue imho, since it'd only help in solo play as in group play enemies would die so quickly anyway.
  2. SteveDiggler24

SteveDiggler24 Cupcake-About-Town

I disagree when it comes to raid dungeons.

With Carbine's intentions on weekly challenges and dynamic raid content, I think the scientist could play a big role in discovering certain elements of each boss fight like the ability to null an effect that might put the raid party in jeopardy, or giving the raid party access something that might give an edge over a specific boss, or even a method to shorten a specific stage of a fight that would be otherwise very difficult.
    Dave Bowman likes this.
  3. Dave Bowman

Dave Bowman New Cupcake

Scientist isn't my thing but I got a lot of faith in Carbine's imagination on this one. Crazy variety of stuff they could come up with to leverage more than one scientist (seeing the same object/puzzle/area from different angles) or scientists in raids or scientists with other paths. Like improving a settler's bar by squeezing some Nexus lemons into the drinks. I hope they do redacted like that.