1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Screaming like a girl is okay.

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by qqmoarploxify, Feb 21, 2013.

1. qqmoarploxify

qqmoarploxify Cupcake-About-Town

Looked at website yesterday, screamed like a little girl.

Proceeded to look at classes.

Clicked gunslinger, screamed like a little girl.

Clicked Stalker, screamed like a little girl.

To go into a little more detail, I was ecstatic to say the least, when I found out not only can the Gunslinger and Stalker DPS, but the gunslinger can also heal and the Stalker can also tank.

Perhaps this was addressed a while ago but I had no idea. Are you guys happy with how the classes sound on the website? Did they meet your expectations?

My only hope is each class has more then 1 talent tree, 3 or 4 at least, maybe more.
    ruff_ethereal, Wreck and Aheadache like this.
  2. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

*agrees with title* Especially if you are a girl
  3. Qimx

Qimx Cupcake-About-Town

Sadly, you werent the only one..
  4. qqmoarploxify

Well, men can scream like this to. Like myself.
    Joukehainen likes this.
  5. Ayr

Ayr Cupcake-About-Town

I trust no description until I see the class perform at endgame :)
    Auryn, Wreck, Hope and 1 other person like this.
  6. qqmoarploxify

even if it is imbalanced at the end, it's clear they the Stalker is intended to dps/tank and the spellslinger is intended to d[s/healer.

I agree with you to some extent though :p If the stalker is severly outclassed by another in damage mitigation and utility or just flat dps then the buffs are will happen pretty quickly. Im just soo excited.
  7. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

I know the feeling, though I did not scream like a little girl. I did pee a little from excitement when I went through the classes.

I have high hopes on the next two classes, that one will be a cool healer like the two we already have. And I must say I agree with the hope of the classes having more then one talent tree. good post, +1 likey from me.
    qqmoarploxify likes this.
  8. qqmoarploxify

I have a feeling that one of the classes is going to be a ranger type. Really hoping for 1 of two things, a ranger class that can dps/tank or Carbine adding an addition to the "Holy Trinity" and creating a support role, in which case I'd like a ranger class that can dps/support.
  9. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'm a boy who screams like a girl everytime i get to check out new info/content of Wildstar, and i'm damn proud of it ;)
    Joukehainen likes this.
  10. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well the spellslinger got guns AND can be a healer, seems to me you can be happy and scream like a girl :p

And if the new class (think it will be some sort of engineer) got a gun aswell you can go tanking with a gun aswell.
  11. Vhiral

Vhiral Cupcake-About-Town

I was so excited and may have jumped for joy when I first saw that there were nice class descriptions on the website.
  12. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

I highly recommend checking out this article by Zam writer and Wildstar Central forum goer "Lethality." It not only shows that the classes "sound" promising, it also shows they might PLAY very promising.

I think it's one of the best "reviews" of where WildStar is right now as a game, as it's the most important feature in a MMO that not many people realize has such a strong influence on a player's first impression because it's always under the surface.
  13. Teerack

Teerack Cupcake-About-Town

I like when a girl screams like a man :3
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  14. Zel

Zel Cupcake

This. Though they may be advertised as such, and may have a few abilities giving the impression they can, it doesn't mean they'll function that way in practice. *cough* early WoW druid *cough*
  15. Norlamin

Norlamin Cupcake

I agree whole heartedly, especially with the dual role that all the classes seem to be having. I was rather hesitant when I heard we'd only be getting six classes, but thanks to their double roles, I don't think the number of classes will be a problem at all.

I also wouldn't mind severeal talent trees, I really like Talen trees akin to Rift. 1-5% increase on something may seem small and pointless to some people, but to me, it's a step towards progressing my character, however small it may be, it still feels like I'm moving forward. The new talent system they added into WoW, and other variants of people trying to reimagine the talent tree, just leave bad tastes in my mouth and ultimately feel wrong as though something's been tampered with that shouldn't have been.

I also do hope we get a pet class of some sort, those are generally my cup of tea in MMO's, and I might be lost without one, not to mention I'd love to either tank or heal with a pet companion, something Wildstar could finally touch on which we haven't seen much of before.
  16. Elthic

Elthic Cupcake-About-Town

I agree every time I see a bit of new information I start jumping up and down like a 5 year old haha.

I really hope there is some sort of heavy melee class that also uses magic. This could be a dps/healer. This combination hasn't really popped up yet out the classes we have so far. Then another ranged class maybe an engineer? It could drop down turrets, seems fun to me.
  17. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Wait WHAAAA?
    How's that even possible?
    Not sure if epic win or epic fail :cautious:
    Fate Flyer and Maddog Charlie like this.
  18. Slyndria

Slyndria Cupcake-About-Town

Settler path made me scream, right up my ally
  19. Nym

Nym Cupcake-About-Town

Pretty sure after the very first Friends and Family update when we got to see the game in action, I screamed like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert, in excitement.

Been drooling over ever bit of information found
  20. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Screaming like a girl is okay... if you are a girl xD

Haha sorry :p