1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Server region

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Powlow, May 28, 2013.

1. Powlow

Powlow New Cupcake

are we going to see a NA/EU (same day) release with languages besides english? or are u planing to release the game in different stages ,starting NA for example and giving EU (german/french..) the release a month after.

And are there going to be servers for each country or will we see NA - EU server?

thx powlow
  2. Leiloni

Leiloni Cupcake-About-Town

They have stated that right now they have servers in Dallas, TX for the US and Frankfurt, Germany for the EU so there will be separate servers and they haven't ruled out more but that's all they have right now. As for release dates and languages, I don't think they've said anything about that.

On a sidenote, Aion's server's sucked so Carbine please make sure you don't use what they have. :(
  3. Powlow

Powlow New Cupcake

thx , while i was reading what u wrote i was watching OppositionPodcast and they where discussing exactly that topic :)